CHAPTER 4: The Wedding!

a/N: hey guys! Huge sorry to you guys who've been waiting so patiently for my slacking ass to update! Love you all so much! Enjoy this chapter! ((:

MACYS POV:

I was in the middle of an amazing dream, Nick and I were dancing at the wedding, and just when we were about to kiss.... I heard my alarm clock buzzing! So much for my Fairytale! I swiped my phone to dismiss the alarm and reluctantly got out of bed. I sat up, realizing that I had slept in my room last night. It's been a while since I've done that honestly. Pretty much, ever since I told Nick I was a virgin, I've slept in his bed. I think he's trying to prove something, like he's trying to say that it's okay to trust him and he understands I'm still a virgin. I do give him mad credit, he sleeps with a young girl whom he can easily take advantage of at any given time, but chooses not to. Oh no... What if. What if he doesn't think of me like that?!

I shook the thought out of my mind and hopped out of bed and to the shower. I washed my hair, shaved my legs and got nice and squeaky cleaned! I got out and wrapped myself in a towel, then grabbed a second one to wrap my hair in. I went to my bedroom to lay out my dress and get ready for the wedding! I was finishing up my makeup when I realized, I haven't heard Nick get up. Oh boy. He probably slept right through his alarm! I looked at the time and raced to his bedroom, stopping when I got to the doorway. There he was, a sleeping soundly, so sweet and innocent, Nick. I smiled to myself as I quietly crept to the other side of the bed. I crawled up next to him, and ran one single finger down the bridge of his nose, then kissed his forehead. He shifted in his sleep and smiled,

"Wake up sleepy head, we have a wedding to go to." I whispered to him.

"Mmmmm is it time already?" Nick asked groggily.

"Yes," I giggled.

"Now get up! You need a shower and a good shave." I pretended to demand as I rubbed the side of his face, feeling the beard starting to grow from his lack of energy to shave.

"Mm, maybe definitely a shave!" I said as he giggled and got out of bed.

"To the shower I go!" He joked as he walked down the hallway.

"Want me to lay your tux out?" I called, but got no reply, he was already showering.

I sighed and began to make his bed, folding the sheets evenly along the quilt and fluffing his pillows neatly. I shuffled through his closet to the back to retrieve his tuxedo. I haven't seen him in it, but I couldn't wait to! As I was getting his tux out, I caught a quite Familiar, yet lovely smell. There was just a distinctive smell to Nick, it was like, fresh, but manly and sweet at the same time. I absolutely loved it. It was like a drug that instantly makes me smile. I laid out his tux on the bed along with his shoes. A few moments later, I heard the sink water running and Nick shout my name. I skipped to the bathroom lightly, coming to a complete halt when I noticed he didn't bring clothes with him. So what was he wearing?! I creaked the door opened slowly, careful of what I might see!

"Nick? You called?" I asked.

"Yeah hey! I'm out of shaving cream! Can I use yours?" He asked me.

I opened my eyes to see him standing infront of the sink, with a towel around his waist. He was still soaking wet, his hair, his arms, his chest and back, all wet. My heart started pounding and I began getting lightheaded. Suddenly, I couldn't hear very well. Was I about to faint? What was happening to me? My heart was skipping beats along with slamming against my chest in a rapid violent throb. I felt my hands and forehead beginning to sweat. I stepped backward as I nodded 'yes' and ran right into the wall. Stumbling and giggling nervously, I bolted out of there as fast as I could, running to my bathroom and slamming my back against the wall. I was holding my shaving cream, still out of breath from having a mini meltdown. I decided to try and walk back to Nick, when I got there, he was a little more dry.

"Hey there you are! You alright?" He asked, smiling.

"Yeah! Great, just grabbing the shaving cream! We should probably get some more." I said to him

"Yeah I guess we should!" He giggled at me.

His body. I'd never seen him like that, or anyone really! What the Hell. Was that!?! I felt so, so.. Hot.

******HEY GUYS! Just wanted to give you late nighters a spoiler! I'll post the rest of the chapter tomorrow but I've got to get some sleep for now! thank you all so much for reading and supporting my story! You are all wonderful and fantastic people! If I could express how excited this makes me, I would, but there are no grammatical or vocal ways to! You just give me so much confidence in writing, I love it! Have a great night/day wherever you're. at tonight! THIS IS NOT THE END OF THE CHAPTER SO KEEP YOUR EYES OUT!(: