Popular Girl & the Gang Leader=Love? CHAPTER 14 PART 2

*flashback to what happens after chapter 13*

What had only been a couple minutes of kissing felt like hours. Our lips continued massaging one another in a slow dance. The tingling sensation I was getting all over was something I had never experienced with anyone before. Not even Sean.

Zach urged me to the edge of the pool while placing one hand on the wall, and the other on my hip. He did this all without separating our lips.

I leaned my head to the right to gain better access to his lips. He followed my movements and copied what I'd done, resulting in space between us that was  

quickly closed up again.

The kisses we shared were gentle and slow, and nothing was being rushed.

"You hear that?" Zach murmured against my lips.

"Hmm?" I questioned, still in a haze by the kisses he was giving me.

He reluctantly pulled back and looked me in the eye.

"Listen."

I tried to listen, I really did, but I couldn't hear anything. I was still caught up in my fantasy.

He leaned his forehead on mine. "Victoria, listen. Just listen."

I closed my eyes and opened my ears.

Five seconds later, my head shot up. I could finally make out the sirens in the distance.

"The cops! You think they're coming here?" I asked.

"Maybe. It must've been one of your neighbors."

"What do I do?" I panicked. You know, that's all I seem to be doing today. Panicking.

"You need to get everybody out."

"Right. And then what?"

"Hide the evidence," he said seriously.

"What?" I screeched. "You sound like we committed murder!"

"If the police comes you don't want them to see there was a party going on."

"Yeah, yeah." I nodded my head furiously.

"Hey, look at me."

I paid no attention to him as I contemplated the different ways that I would be punished by my parents for having this party.

"Victoria, look at me." His hands surrounded my face and cradled it gently in-between his palms.

I was getting ready to tell him to just leave me alone, but when I took one look at him I knew I couldn't do that. He had a hold on me since the first day we met  

and it was going to take a lot to break it.

His thumbs moved back and forth along my cheek as a way of calming me down.

"It's going to be okay. I promise."

My worried eyes scanned his face for a sign that he was lying, but they found nothing.

Slowly, he leaned down and kissed my lips, lingering there for a few seconds.

"C'mon. Let's go inside."

Swiftly, he hopped out of the pool and helped me get out.

When I reached the door that parted me from the inside of my house, I took a deep breath before reaching for the door knob and turning it.

My heart stopped beating when I saw the mess that was in my house.

People were dancing on top of the tables, couples were making out on the couches, guys were playing catch with my mom's favorite vase, and-

Wait, what?!

My mom's vase!

I left Zach near the door and rushed over to the kitchen where the vase was being thrown around.

"Stop guys!"

They shot me looks that said I was crazy and continued throwing it around.

"Hey! Give that back!"

Assuming I was playing around, they began to play monkey in the middle. Me being the monkey.

For a minute, I went along with it to see if I could somehow intercept their throw, but they were football players. There's no way I could ever get it. So, I gave up  

after getting very annoyed with them.

If they wouldn't listen to me, then I would make them.

I climbed to the top of the stairs and casted my eyes on everything below me.

"HEY!"I shouted.

Nobody listened to me. They all continued doing what they were doing which as either drinking, dancing, or kissing.

"HEY!"

No response.

I guess I'll have to tackle this problem a different way.

"Sex!"

Over a hundred eyes focused on my face as they continued listening to what I was going to say next.

"Now that I have your attention, GET OUT!"

Nobody moved and as I was about to tell them about the cops, I was interrupted.

"That's the kid!" A guy's voice said.

What kid? What's he talking about?

"No it's not, man," another guy next to him answered. "Why the f*** would he be here?"

"I don't know, dude, but that's him."

"No it's not."

"Look at him!" He pointed his finger to the area where people were backing away from.

The area where Zach was.

People started whispering to themselves, and when I tried to make out what they were saying, I heard only the words: guy, beat, and last.

I was about to voice my thoughts, when somebody beat me to it.

"What's going on?"

There was silence until the guy who started this whole thing shouted, "That's the guy who beat up Lenny."

No. It can't be. Zach wouldn't do that. He wouldn't be up a kid, would he?

© 2010 theamazingspiderman

Lenny has NOT been mentioned in this story yet, but i'll explain who he is in the next part of chapter 14

This is all i have, so hopefully this will keep you satisfied until i recover from that damn writers blockk.. it really sucks cause i can't think :[ 

BUT im trying my hardest to keep writing. 

maybe some comments will help encourage me......lol

for those of you who haven't seen, i posted a new story so go checkk it out if you havent 

thanks :]