Popular Girl & the Gang Leader=Love? CHAPTER 12

Chapter 12, just as i promised :)

Well i'm a little late since i got over 30 votes&comments, but that's okay

Tomorrow afternoon i'm going to the beach for the whole weekend for a sand soccer tournament. The games are only on sunday so I have tomorrow and saturday to chill. pretty awesome, right?

Yeahhhh sorta. I still need to study for my last two midterms :(

_______________________________________________________________________________________

"Maddie, you have to come with me!" I yelled into the phone.

"I can't. My mom said I'm not allowed to leave the house."

"Can't you like, sneak out or something?"

"No because she's actually here. You know how she usually leaves for work? Well she's not going in tonight, so she keeps checking up on me. I may be

sick, but I'm not going to die anytime soon from the sickness."

"Seriously? She won't let you go anywhere? That sucks."

"Yeah! Do you know how annoying it is to hear, 'Honey, are you okay? Do you need anything?' every fifteen minutes?"

I laughed at her attempt to mock her mom's voice.

"Well at least your mom cares about you. My parents are never home. It's so lonely."

"Yeah, I bet. But, you have Lawrence and the maids, right?"

"Phft. What can they do? Lawrence is old enough to be on display for some World War Two museum, and the maids can't speak English."

"They...can't...speak ....English?" She busted out laughing.

"Why is that so funny?" Am I the only one who doesn't see the humor in what I said?

She continued laughing while saying, "Then how do you tell them what to do?"

"Maddie, they're maids not servants. My mom pays them to clean the house, not follow my commands." Although, that would be pretty cool.

"You know that'd be pretty cool."

"That's just what I was thinking!"

"What can I say? Great minds think alike."

"Haha. How about using that mind in finding a way to escape and come with me to the party," I said hopefully."

"Didn't you just hear what I said?" she exploded.

"Yeah, but-"

"She checks on me every minute! She's insane. It's not like I'm going to sneak off somewhere."

"Well....technically....."My voice trailed off.

"Tori! Bear with me here." [AUTHOR'S NOTE: so at first I typed BARE with me.....I found out that's like an invitation to get undressed.lol.]

"Okay, okay. Sorry. I just don't know what to do."

"It won't be too bad, right?"

"Bad? It's going to be terrible! Maddie, you should've heard what she was saying."

"I'm sorry, Tori."

I threw myself on the bed.

"Well what can I do? It's almost nine and I'm not even ready yet."

"Then go, woman! Have fun and enjoy yourself."

"But, Maddie," I whined.

"Go!" she urged.