Popular Girl & the Gang Leader=Love? CHAPTER 13

I got all the votes & comments that i wanted last chapter, so here is CHAPTER 13!

For the next chapter i would like100 votes & 70 comments 

So when you're done reading, GO COMMENT & VOTEE!

ENJOY EVERYONE :) 

I'M SURE YOU'LL LIKE THIS CHAPTER A LOT. 

____________________________________________________________________________

My eyes were glued to the ceiling until I heard a thump coming from the other side of the wall.

"Ew. Get a room."

Oh wait, they are in a room.

MY ROOM.

I quickly went down the steps and when I reached the end, I was pushed again the wall.

What the hell?

Ryan.

He put his arms on either side of me and bent down to my level.

"Can you please get off of me?"

"Why?" His breath blew on my face. It reeked of alcohol. "Are you uncomfortable?"

"Yes. Now get off."

He ignored me and said, "Heard you finally came to your sense and dumped your boy toy."

"Let me go!"

"Not that any of that matters," he continued. "I'd still be doing this even if you were with that douche bag."

I stopped wiggling around. "Doing what?"

"This."

He leaned down and forced his lips on mine. He struggled to open my mouth, but when he did, he slipped his tongue in my mouth.

Seriously? Did this boy just do what I think he did?

His tongue was all nasty and whatnot. To sum it up, it was repulsive.

I attempted to pull back, but he was holding me too tight.

"Get...off...of....me!" I protested between kisses.

He continued molesting my mouth and rubbing his hands all over me.

A sudden flashback brought me back to a couple nights ago.

*flashback*

"Hey baby," said one of the boys. I looked him over and saw that he was tall and lanky. His hair was a greasy bird's nest and was an ugly shade of red.

"Are you lost?" I glanced over at the other boy and registered his brown shoulder length hair. His black eyes looked like a bottomless pit and he had more  

muscle on him than the other boy. This guy scared me more than greasy boy.

His hand reached out to touch my hair but I slapped it away.

"Don't touch me." I tried to sound confident, but my voice started to shake.

"We won't hurt you. We just want to play."

"Yea," said greasy boy. "Play."

"You see, we've been looking for a girl like you all night. And well, you're the lucky one."