Chapter 12 - Tree huggers

This has gone from 600 reads to 700. Now at 800 about to reach 900. Dayum guys :0

Chapter 12 - Tree huggers

Jamie

"You little hacker!" I screeched at my T.V as I was shot.

"Are you sure they're hackers? Or are you just really bad?" Amy asked while blowing someone up with her rocket launcher.

"No... They... Are obviously..." I was knifed, "HACKERS!"

I glared at the screen as I was spawn killed, "I am going to come into your house while you're sitting on the toilet, gouge your eyes out with a tooth pick and castrate you with a spoon! Then I'm going to chop off your ears, put it in the Royal Mail and ship it off to Australia where all the high Koalas will lick the blood off and eat the ear wax!" I screamed as I went on a rampage and got a 5 point kill streak.

"That sounds too vivid for it to have not happened," Amy raised an eyebrow.

"To me..."

Amy burst into a fit if laughter and put her PS3 controller down, "I can't... I just... I just can't!" She wiped a stray tear away from her eye as I smirked, "You said it so seriously! You looked me directly in my eye, it was like you looked right into my... my soul..."

Splurting out my own laughter, I slapped my knee. "It's nearly as funny as your online name,"

Amy smiled sheepishly and looked out of the window, "But it's so beautiful..."

"Yes... ButterCupFlowerPie is very... How do you say it... Majestic," I emphasised.

Shooting me a glare, she snatched my remote away and shut down the game.

"Hey! Give me that back!"

"Nope!" She replied shoving the controller down her shirt, "You were being too violent and mean!" Huh, I'm never too violent and mean when it comes to CoD. Yeah, I may throw a tantrum... sometimes... And say a few, erm, choice words - but I definitely do not have any sort of violence or anger issues.

"Don't think I won't venture down there to get my controller back!" I threatened while lunging towards her.

"For Narnia!" I screeched making Amy shove a pillow into my mouth.

"Now, now, quiet Jamie! Harry's here," Amy gestured to Harry looking between us curiously.

"Can we go to the park again?" He asked.

"Again?!" I teased, "Really?"

"Yeah! Just like we did yesterday. Just that Amy is here instead of Chase!" He beamed.

"Chase, aye?" Amy quirked a brow.

"Yes, Chase." I gave her a pointed look, "Is there anything wrong with that?"

She hesitated a bit before replying - saying a simple 'sure' while shrugging. I begged for my younger brother to keep his pie hole shut, but Harry being Harry, he had to ruin.

"They are boyfriend and girlfriend and they are going to get married!" Harry announced making me mentally face palm.

"Are they now?" Amy asked a very enthusiastic Harry who nodded vigorously.

She turned and gave me a look which says 'tell me'. Sighing I replied, "It's a long story..."

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Since Harry insisted we stayed over at Amy's tonight, so we thought we'd go to the park closer to her house. We tried to tell him we had school the next day but he was having none of it. His argument was consistently annoying yet true - 'But school's boring'. Which it certainly is, to us anyway. He loves it really, he just wants to stay at Amy's for some odd reason. He may have a little crush on her. That would be totally adorable. Not that Amy should return the feelings though, that would be a tad bit... wrong.