My Fake Smile

Description

Gasping, I was pulled into the janitors closet then pushed into the door keeping it shut. I felt warm breath fan over my face as the smell of spearmint gum filled my senses. Squinting my eyes, the lights above me flickered on, revealing Chase Lining. I shook my head trying to hide my grin while memories flooded my mind - when we were about ten, we kind of... Decorated the Janitors closet. In other words, we decorated it with 'pixie dust'.

"What's up?" I asked.

"The sky. Anyway, what happened back there?" His eyebrows furrowed.

"Nothing." I flashed him one of my smiles, putting up my 'wall of happiness'.

He chuckled darkly, amusement flashing across his face.

"What?" Confusion spread over my own.

"I've known you long enough to know your faking it,"

"Faking what?" I enquired genuinely confused.

"Faking this," He gestured towards me,"You're faking everything. You are not being you,"

"I-I... I don't know what you're talking about,"

"Sweetheart," His breath danced over my ear, "I can see through your fake smile,"

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

What would you do if he could see through your facade?

What would you do if he persuaded you to talk to him behind your mothers back?

What would you do if he could change you?

What would you do if he dared you into going to a party?

What would you do if he protected you?

What would you do if he made you fall in love?

_____________________________________________________________

Copyright © xXStarrySkiesXx 2013

All rights reserved.

Basically, take my shizz, and I will eat you for breakfast then poop you out for my dinner. Yes, yes? Jolly good chaps.