Chapter 4~ We Finally Meet

Emily's POV

I woke up not having realized I'd fallen asleep. I watched a blur of trees I was passing. What the hell?

Where-

It hit me. I was being kidnapped. I screamed behind the gag and rolled out of my captor's arms. I hit the ground hard. Damn, maybe I shouldn't wear skirts anymore. I looked at my now bleeding knee.

"Damnit! Oh the boss is gonna kill me!" my captor shouted. I remembered I had cut a few of the wires around my upper arms. I gingerly peeled the wires as best I could without attracting his attention.

Holy shit, he had these really tight. Each time I peeled one, I got looser. I started to scoot away as my captor seen what I was doing.

"Oh hell no, you can't get away from me!" he yelled. He reached for me and I scooted further. Just a few more! I peeled away another wire. He lunged at me with lightning speed. I barely moved away before he caught a hold on my arm. Then I made a huge mistake. I looked into his eyes.

"Come to me." he said. His words caressed my skin. I nodded my head slowly and began scooting towards him. "That's it," he whispered gently, "you don't need to take off the wire anymore." He picked me up again, still holding my gaze. He started walking again.

Something's not right....a voice in my head told me. It's his eyes!! They're luring you in! He's controlling you! Fight it! FIGHT IT! I stupidly pushed away these thoughts. The screaming in my head slowly died as I stared into his beautiful green eyes.

"Sleep Emily, sleep." he whispered. The soothing tone in his voice made me exaughsted. I found myself slowly closing my eyes. I seen a faint smile on his lips before I fell into a deep slumber.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Boss's POV

I watched the throne room door intently. I continually traced the many swirls and shapes with my eyes. Damnit! When is my Emily going to get here? I got up and paced. I shouldn't have sent anyone to retrieve her, I should've gotten her myself! You can't trust a demon to handle things carefully! I sat down again.

"Calm down," I told myself, "she does live rather far." I stared at the throne room carpet. It had the same design as the door. The swirls were black while the background was red. It was a deep crimson, a blood red. I loved it. I turned my attention to the pillars that led to where I sat. They too were red. They also had etchings, Romanian words, along them.

I was ripped out of my thoughts by the sound of the door opening. I immediately got up. My retrieving demon, Derrick, stepped into the room. A grin lit up my face as I seen a sleeping girl in his arms.

"Mission completed, sir." he said, setting her down. I walked the distance of the room and stopped next to her. Derrick was undoing the wire around her.

"What's this?" I asked looking at her bruised cheek.

"Oh, well uh, we had a bit of a struggle." he said cautiously.

"Oh really? And what happened here?" I asked glancing at her knee.

"On the way over here she uh, jumped out of my arms and fell onto the ground. I didn't me-"

"Shut up! You ignorant little, I told you to treat her gentle and you walk in here with her TIED UP!!" I screamed at him. I backhanded him, sending him into a pillar. He grunted at the impact and sank to his knees.

"I'm sor-"

"SHUT UP!" I screamed again. I kneeled down next to Emily. She had the most perfect face I had ever seen. Her black hair beautifully flared out underneath her head. Her soft pink cheeks were wet, as if she'd been crying. I stroked her cheek. As soon as I made contact with her, I could feel the influence to her sleep.