Chapter 1~ Be Home Soon.

Emily's POV

"Remember to lock the doors and the windows," my mom lectured me, "and don't forget to call me okay?" I nodded my head and helped her put her suitcase in the trunk of her mercedes.

"I'll be fine mom, really. Have a safe trip. I love you." I gave her a hug, and kissed her cheek. She gave me a look that said "I-trust-you." She got into her car and I watched her pull out of the driveway, then down our street. "Have fun." I whispered, walking into the house.

I smiled brightly as my Siberian husky, Akira, trotted up to me. "Hey girl, you want a treat?" Her ears pricked up in delight at the mention of her favorite word. "I'll take that as a yes." I said laughing. I scratched behind her ears, and she licked my hand. I walked to the pantry and pulled out the giant treat bag. Akira started to wag her tail as I ripped it open and dug out a treat. "You ready Akira? here you go!" I said and tossed her the treat. She leaped up and caught it, then went to lay in her corner by the couch.

"What should I do on a Saturday,when I'm home alone?" I asked myself, collapsing onto my bed upstairs. My phone buzzed and I picked it up.

heyy, u mind if i come over?

~Seth

I smiled to myself and texted back.

of course, i need a friend! when r u gonna be here?

~Emily

I looked at my clock. It read: 3:45. Wow, I thought it was way later than that! I wonder if he'd want to stay the night? My phone buzzed again.

uhm.....4:30 okay?

~Seth

That gives me 45 minuets to shower and change. That's more than enough time.

yea, see u then!

~Emily

I put my phone on my desk, then whent into the bathroom and turned on the shower. I walked back out and got a towel. I went back in my bathroom and stripped. I felt the water before I got in. I can't wait for him to get here!! My best friend! When I finished I turned off the water and wrapped my towel around me. I heard my phone buzz again.

hey girl! can i come over?

~ShiAnne

Yes! More company! I hate being alone.

yea, seth is coming to, be here at 4:30 k?

~Emily

I went to my closet and pulled out my favorite jeans. They're purple and have ripps up the side. I put on a black bra, then my black tank top. I pulled on my jeans and grabbed my phone. It buzzed again.

ok!

~ShiAnne

I put my phone in my pocket and went downstairs. "Hmm, they might want to snack on something." I said to myself and went back to the pantry. I rummaged through it until I found Doritos. "Ah, here we go." I said. I pulled a bowl out of the cupboard and dumped the chips into it. Ipicked up the bowl and went into the living room. I sat on the couch and turned on the T.V. My phone buzzed.

heyy, im here

~Seth

The doorbell rang and I got up and slid my phone into my pocket. Akira jumped up and ran to the door, barking. "Akira, back." I said and opened the door. A cute blonde boy stood in front of me. He had bright green eyes, and a perfect smile. "Hey, Seth, come in." His eyes sparkled as he walked in.

"Where's Arlene?" he asked looking around.

"She had to go on a business trip. She'll be back in two weeks." I said casually. I could tell he knew I was upset.

"Do you want me to stay with you this weekend? I know you don't like to be alone." he said, concern in his eyes.

"Well, I'm not saying you have to, I just need a friend. I would understand if you didn't want to." I said. I looked down and fiddeled with my fingers.

"Of course I want to! Sleep overs here are always fun!" he said. He walked up to me and took my hands. I looked up at him. "I don't like to see my friends hurt." he whispered. I smiled at him, and felt my cheeks get hot.

"Okay, thank you, it means alot to me." I whispered back. He sqeezed my hands. I blushed more. "You want to watch T.V.?" I asked, walking over to the couch. He nodded and sat down next to me. My phone buzzed again.

hey em, something came up and i cant make it srry

~ShiAnne

I groaned and set my phone back down.

"What's wrong?" Seth asked.

"ShiAnne, she was supposed to come over, but she said something came up." I replied. I got up and went to the kitchen to get dinner started. "Hey, mac and cheese good?" I called out to him.

"Yeah, your macaroni is world famous!" he said and changed the channel. I got cooking while he watched Men In Black.

Half an hour later, I set a plate in front of him. "Bon appetit." I said, digging into my own plate. When he finished I washed our plates and sat down next to him. We finished watching Men In Black, and Seth changed it to How To Lose A Guy In 10 Days. My favorite movie. He leaned back into the couch and I leaned on him. I fell asleep halfway into the movie.

*****************************************************************************************************************

Okay! here's chapter 1! i know, it's boring..... :(.......and alittle short. don't worry! it'll get better, i promise!!

please comment!! pretty please?? i'm working hard!! maybe be my fan?