Chapter 2~ My target

Evil's POV

"Target sighted sir." I said into my communication device.

"Good." my boss replyed.

"Moving in." I whispered, moving through the bushes behind her house. Lucky she left her window open, I thought. I threw my rope and the hook caught on her windowsill. I slowly climbed in and found myself in her room. Being as quiet as possible, I crept into the hallway, and down the stairs. I could see a blue glow at the end of the hall. Just her TV, I thought. I tiptoed into her livingroom and saw her asleep on the couch. "Situation, sir." I said into my wrist.

"What is it?" he said back, annoyance in his voice.

"Uh, her friend is here sir." I said. I walked back into the hall encase he was awake.

"Get rid of him." he said angrily. "He looks like nothing, I'm sure you can handle him." he said after a pause.

I smiled, remembering he could see through my eyes. I slowly walked back to the couch. She was leaning on him. After a moments thought, I gently picked her up and set her onthe other end of the couch. For a few moments I watched her sleep. She looked so peaceful. The way her long black hair carressed her soft, pink cheeks was beautiful. If only I could see her eyes....I thought.

After snapping out of my daze, I walked over to her friend. He was mumbling.

"N-no, leave us alone.....w-we....."

Looks like somebody's having a nightmare, I thought. I reached out and grabbed his arms. Being careful as to not wake him just yet, I pulled his arms together and wrapped wire around his wrists. His eyelids fluttered and he groaned. His eyes snapped open and he screamed. I put my hand over his mouth and brought the blade of my knife to his throat.

"Now I'm sure you don't want to die right?" I asked him, my voice leathal. I slowly lifted my hand from his lips.

"W-who are y-you?" he stuttered. He struggled against the wire binding his wrists.

"That's none of your business now. Right now you need to cooperate, and maybe, just maybe, I won't kill you." I said. I pulled my knife away from his throat.

"What do you want with me?" he asked.

"Actually I don't want anything from YOU. It's her I want." I said gesturing to Emily. "Now, if you wake her, things'll get really messy." I watched him, his blue eyes pleading. He said nothing more, so I gagged him. He made very sad noises and whimpered a little. I walked over to Emily. "Don't worry Emily, I'll be back for you in the morning." I whispered. She stirred, then calmed. I went back to the boy.

I slung him over my shoulder and walked back into the hall, and up the stairs. He managed to pull off the gag.

"What are you going to do to Emily?! If you touch her I swear I'll r-"

I threw him into a wall and watched him slowly slump to the floor. "I just hate that, you just had to be the hero hadn't you?" He was face down on the carpet. I could see his blonde hair turning red. I watched his blood stain Emily's carpet.

After cleaning up the mess I'd made, I picked up the boy and climbed back down the window I had come in. I turned and walked into the woods behind the house.

"Threat captured, sir, heading back." I said. I started running

"What about the girl?" he said. I stopped and climbed a tree. I looked around, making sure I wasn't being followed.

"I'm coming back for her in the morning, sir." I said. I jumped out of the tree and cotinued running.

"Good, make sure you treat her gently, I don't want you to ruin my prize." he said. I rolled my eyes.

"Yes sir." I said. I ran so fast I became a blur in the trees. "Don't worry, Emily," I whispered, "you'll be ours soon."

***************************************************************************************************

There, I fixed it. Now its not so confusing.

Vote

Comment

Fav