Chapter 4

Boi, lemme tell you I miss Teen Wolf, and this man is just  👅

**

Chapter 4

I'm glad to have met these people and to get on with them so well, what was awkward for me though was when I was sat mid conversation with basically everyone, and my phone was going off, again and again.

A few of them glanced at it and I rolled my eyes answering Jay's call.

"Hello"

"Hey, B, can you talk?" he rushed out.

"Not really Jay. What's up?"

He was silent for a few minutes, "Nothing, just a catch up I guess. Been dead here... well without you that's for damn sure."

I rolled my eyes but had a smile on my face, "Thanks Pal. But I'll call you tonight, if that's cool. You're not busy are you"

"Nah course, just message me before and have fun, I might go get laid"

I sighed shaking my head with a small smile, "Have fun Jay"

I heard him laugh a little before he hung up, Jackson looked at me with a smirk, "That the one you had sex with?" He out right asked me.

I looked at him with wide eyes, beside me I felt someone stiffen, Derek. Across from me Stiles Jaw hung open, and Scott laughed along with a couple other.

"Yes Jackson. He is, why you jealous?"

Jackson looked at me with a massive smirk and I gave him one right back, "Is there something we're missing?" Scott asked.

Jackson shook his head and looked at Scott and Stiles, "Either of you two know this guy Jay?"

Stiles nodded, "Heard of him. Met him once or twice I think. Didn't ever realise they were a thing though"

"Oh, they're not. They haven't been either. Actually he's gay"

I sighed, what's going on with Jackson right now.

"If he's gay. Then why did you two go at it?" Allison asked me.

"He thought he was Bi, for a long time then after he dated a girl after me, and then another he realized he was actually gay, us two hooking up was the result of a drunken night. Anyway, can we not talk about something else?" I was well aware that these guys could hear my heartbeat. This made me feel even more awkward than I would like.

"How about we go back to what's happening between you and Jackson" Malia asked rather abruptly.

"She's cute, might be my type, who knows" Jackson said winking at me.

I nodded and agreed, "He's cute. But defiantly not my type, too much of a pretty boy for me"

"Oh really?" Jackson asked me.