Chapter 2

Chapter 2

"Yo, Blake. Wake up" Stiles said shaking me awake.

I rolled over and looked at him with a glare on my face, "Huh?"

"Come downstairs, breakfast is nearly ready. I've left Scott with the pancakes, so you better hurry your ass up because he'll end up burning them along with the house down"

I groaned remembering I was going out with Scott and Stiles, and whoever else wanted to join them. Purely because this town, I didn't remember it like I used to, and the Mall was the best place to start.

"Give me a little while, I'll be down" I muttered.

He left the room and after a few minutes on my phone I rolled out of bed, to go downstairs. I put on an oversized sweatshirt but kept my shorts on although you couldn't even notice properly.

After going to the bathroom, I went downstairs, I heard both Scott and Stiles, but also someone else. That someone else I assumed was Derek purely because of how deep his voice is.

"Why do you boys need to be here so early?" I asked them a glare set on my face as I had my arms wrapped around myself and sat down. I looked a mess but didn't care.

"It's 11am, also shouldn't you put something else on?" Scott asked me.

I shrugged and showed my shorts, from the corner of my eye I could see Derek who was looking me up and down.

"What time you guys planning on leavening?" I asked in general though I ahd turned my attention towards Derek. When his eyes reached mine I rose my eyebrows in questioning.

He just smirked and Stiles answered, "You've got half an hour to get ready" Stiles said.

"Not a minute longer" Derek added

I rose my eyebrows looking at these guys around me, "You're kidding me right? I can't even shower and dry my hair in that time. I would have to dry, and sort my hair out, I would have to get my clothes ready, I would have to do my makeup, get my bag ready, and eat. Ya'll can wait an hour" I then turned to stare at Derek who looked amused, "That minute extra can be taken to an hour, and you can't do anything about it"

Stiles looked at me with his mouth hung open, "You're a psycho. He'll probably kill you, you know"

I snorted but sat down and ate instead. He wouldn't kill me, I mean he can try by all means. But he won't kill me.

I ate the pancakes with a few other toppings before going upstairs to shower, change and sort myself out.

It was difficult digging everything of mine out, making sure I had the right shampoo, finding the right clothes and shoes, and most importantly my makeup and hairdryer.