Chapter 8

Chapter 8

The day I got home I literally couldn't be happier. The days followed I kept to myself, that included ignoring Jackson, as bad as it sounds. I just, felt scared around him. I already know what they are, but then seeing it with my own eyes put fear in me. It made me realize I'm not as safe here as I ever was when I was with my aunt.

A couple of days after we were back, once I finally managed to put everything through the wash and settle back in. I did enjoy my time there, I got a nice tan from it which I'm not complaining about.

I still hadn't cleaned my car out, considering I hadn't been anywhere to go in it for. So rather than keeping myself locked in my room and away from everyone, why not clean out my car.

It was still nice outside, despite it being nearly the end of August. It was nice getting out of the house. I wasn't sure where Stiles was, or where he goes every day. My dad was for sure at work, a lot to catch up with for him. Most days it literally was me at home, making dinner with whatever we had left at home. I made sure there was enough for my dad and brother. My dad ate whenever he came home, the both of us chilling out and catching up on life.

It was weird getting into that routine. It was weird at first because I'm still not used to being at home. But then it's not because it's my dad, and I missed this.

When I cleaned out my car, I also got everything to wash the outside of it. It was as soon as I started hosing down my car that Stiles and Friends decide to turn up.

Friends that included well all the boys who went last week. Aside from Aiden, no clue how I know the difference. But there was someone different with them, he was a young looking guy. Had blonde hair and blue eyes, probably around Derek's age.

"Hey" Stiles said, "You're out the house"

I pulled a face, "I wasn't exactly on house arrest stiles. Yeah I'm out"

He nodded, "Alright, what you going to be doing today?" he asked hesitantly.

Since that one night, everyone, and I mean everyone has been a little weird with me. Fair enough Jax has tried to talk to me. But it makes no difference. They've all been skittish.

"Not a lot. We need some groceries, probably going to get them after washing my car"

"I'll pay you $10 to clean mine" He grinned.

I grimaced at that, "Stiles, your car is gross, I'm not even going to try"

He looked offended at that but shook his head, they all then went inside, Derek avoided all eye contact, Jackson stopped as they all went in.

"Can we talk?" He asked.

"I'm a little busy right now" I muttered

"Later then?"