ChApTeR fIvE: nIgHtMaReS aNd DrEaMbUbBlEs

Finally a new chapter! It feels like its been so long since I last posted but its really only been two weeks. Anyways, sorry this chapter is kind of short :/ but i guess it makes up for how UNGODLY LONG chapter four was. lol :33

E N J O Y !

The picture is of Makaera's dream (please ignore the fact that the Makaera's in the picture are trolls ;o) )

ChApTeR fIvE: nIgHtMaReS aNd DrEaM bUbBlEs

When Makaera opened his eyes, at first he didn’t know where he was. He remembered falling asleep with Vantera—wrapped around him like a blanket—on their bed, but that was the last thing he remembered. He couldn’t remember how he got here. He was in a dark red room, the walls splattered with color. There were words scrawled and dripping on the walls.

Kill them all, the words said.

And Makaera remembered where he was.

PAINT THE WICKED PICTURES WITH THEIR MOTHERFUCKING BLOOD.

This was where he always ended up when he fell asleep.

From their veins will drip my motherfucking miracles.

It was the only place he had ever wanted to escape from, and the only place he couldn’t escape.

THEIR CRUSHED BONES WILL MAKE MY SPECIAL STARDUST.

But only in his dreams.

Welcome to the dark carnival brother.

He could never remember this place when he woke up.

I’M GOING TO MOTHERFUCKING KILL ALL YOU MOTHERFUCKERS.

It faded as quickly as he shot out of dreamland, shaking and dripping with sweat.

HONK!

And when he fell asleep again, he was left to remember and live it all over again.

They were always both me.

Sometimes he wondered why he couldn’t remember the dreams when he woke up.

AND ALSO MOTHERFUCKING ME.

Why he couldn’t remember that he was afraid to fall asleep and dream.

Higher than them brother.

And then he would remember; because he wasn’t in control when he slipped into unconsciousness.

HIGHER THAN MOTHERFUCKING EVERYBODY.

When Makaera fell asleep, the darkness would take over. The voices that screamed in his head when he lost control, telling him to kill his friends. It controlled his mind; controlled what he saw as he dreamed. The hateful, twisted Makaera would come out to play.

HONK honk motherfuckers.

The side of him that liked to kill.

It rots you.

‘What?’

THE MOTHERFUCKING DRUGS RUSTS YOUR MOTHERFUCKING THINKPAN.

‘…Shut up.’

and the floor all stares up back at you through the motherfucking hole.

‘Shut up.’

BUT THERE IS NO HOLE NOW.

‘No. Shut up.’

only under motherfuckin standing of who all we was made out to be all along.