ChApTeR tWo: So DoNe WiTh ThIs BuLlShIt

wow! been a while hasnt it? ive been slowly but steadily working on this story, but finals are coming up soon so its gonna be hard. on top of that, i was having major issues with chapter four. i was having to write it line.by.fucking.line. it was horendous. youll see what i mean when you get to chapter four. but thats a few weeks off yet. anyways, i got 2 announcements for you.

1) ill be starting a schedule for chapter updates. im going to be updating this story once every two weeks, sometime on friday. 

2) im probably gonna be going back through the story and changing the character's last names. i decided i wanted them to have the same initials as their homestuck counterparts, but flipped. so; Vantera: Gold - Karson; Makaera: Krome - Krome/Gamek (foster child); Pyra: Fire - Teraz; Serka: Aight - Vaight; Ampro: Enrique Roan (middle name); Peix: Fiona Roan (middle name); Captor: Teck - Soul; Megida: Red - Aran; Lezha: Kattsan - Neptune; Zahhak: Blue - Equinox; Maryam: Scourge - Kyana; Night: Black - Tauros

thanks for reading!

E N J O Y !

the picture is of Lezha :33 (sorry i couldn't find a real life picture)

ChApTeR tWo: So DoNe WiTh ThIs BuLlShIt

Jade sat up on the floor, rubbing her head. She looked around at everyone else and suddenly her eyes got very wide. She was in a room full of people that she didn’t know. Of course, she knew Dave, Jane, Aranea, Terezi, Jake, Dirk, John, Roxy, Rose, Kanaya, Karkat, and Gamzee, but everyone else was unfamiliar. The girl just in front of her looked sort of like how Feferi had looked in the dream bubbles, but she was human. Still, she wore the same, caring expression on her face as Feferi often did.

“W-where are we?” Jade asked in a very small voice. “Who are you?”

She wanted to be strong, but sitting in a room filled with people that she didn’t know was making that very difficult. Not to mention she was pretty sure she was supposed to be dead. Was this some sort of dream bubble? If so, then who were these people? What on earth was going on?

Dave kneeled down beside Jade and put a comforting hand on her shoulder.

“It’s okay, Jade,” he said. “These people are our friends.”

Jade nodded and looked around at them again. She still hadn’t calmed down, but Dave’s presence was making her feel stronger. He had always had that sort of effect on her. She was pretty sure he had that effect on everyone.

In a stronger voice, Jade said, “I guess it’s a pleasure to meet you all. My name is Jade.”

A boy—at least, Jade thought it was a boy—sitting on the couch beside Gamzee and Karkat rolled his eyes.

“Yeah, we already fucking know,” he said.

Jade blinked. Then, she giggled.

“He talks kinda like Karkat,” she said to Dave.

“Yeah,” Dave replied. “I’m not really sure what’s going on, because I just got here too, but Vantera said that they are basically like alternate reality versions of the trolls.”

Jade brightened at that.

“Really?” she asked. “That’s super cool!”

To think that there were alternate reality versions of the trolls really was super cool. Jade had never actually gotten to meet all of the trolls, and she really wished she could have. Feferi had always seemed like such a sweet girl, Jade thought she would have gotten along great with her. She also knew for a fact that Karkat was desperately and painfully missing Sollux, and now he would get to hang out with an alternate reality version of him! The only thing Jade wasn’t all that thrilled about was the fact that there were now two Karkats.