CHAPTER SEVEN: WHAT THE FUCK

Yay chapter seven!! I had to edit this chapter SOOOOOOOO many times before I actually felt halfway satisfied with it :/ Im probably still gonna have to get my editor to look at this chapter for me because SO MUCH BULLSHIT! there were so many things I wanted to explain or at least allude to, but I couldn't fit it all in one chapter!! Anyways

E N J O Y !

the picture is Captor 8) 

CHAPTER SEVEN: WHAT THE FUCK

The sixteen remaining party members sat and stood around for quite some time, all of them unsure as to what the hell had just happened to them. The only person who seemed to have taken it in stride was Dave, who had jumped up to chase after the Bec Noirs and Jade only seconds after being dumped on this strange knew world. Even Dirk was having a meltdown of sorts, though it was all happening inside his head and was entirely invisible on the outside.

Karkat was sitting on the ground, his mouth hanging open, and staring around at the vast devastation that had been inflicted upon the world at their arrival. Gamzee was lying in a snowbank next to him, covered from head to toe in purple—much of it his own blood. Terezi was a little ways away from him, a bright red scarf covering her eyes and teal blood spilling from the numerous wounds she had. Kanaya, like Karkat, was sitting up and looking around at the new world with a highly confused expression on her face. Aranea seemed slightly better off than the rest of them—she was standing at least—and she looked the least likely to freak out. Rose was also standing, with a calm but rather curious look on her face. Roxy was sprawled out in another snowbank, and it was quite possible she had passed out. Jake was having a minor panic attack—partially due to the amount of hope powers he had used up—and had curled up in the fetal position on the ground. Jane was sitting next to him, completely expressionless, as she was still under the control of Her Imperial Condescension. John, ever the adventurer, was already up and about, exploring the new world. Curiously enough, he wasn’t using his windy powers to gain a higher altitude and have a better look around. The sprites were also standing around, though rather than inspecting their surroundings, they were inspecting their bodies, which had been returned to a more humanoid form.

After several minutes of shocked silence, it was no surprise when Karkat spoke up first.

“WHAT. THE. FUCK,” he stated in his usual loud and ornery voice.

“Ohh, not sho loud,” Roxy moaned, flapping a hand at him.

“FUCK YOU,” Karkat snapped, obviously distressed.

“Awe, don’t be mean, Karkat,” John said, sweeping up behind Karkat and throwing his arms around his neck.

“ARRGGH!” Karkat squawked, wriggling out of the embrace. “JOHN, GET THE FUCK OFF ME RIGHT THIS FUCKING SECOND OR I SWEAR I’LL—“

“Empty threats,” John scoffed, knowing perfectly well what Karkat was like. He loved the crabby troll, but—damn!—Karkat sure had a set of lungs!

“FUCK YOU, EGDERP.”

“Do you think this could be another part of the game?” Rose speculated, having ignored the entire previous shenanigans entirely.

“I DON’T FUCKING KNOW,” Karkat replied irritably. “THERE WASN’T ANYTHING LIKE THIS IN OUR SESSION. OR YOUR SESSION FOR THAT MATTER.”

“Motherfucking miracles,” Gamzee said. “HONK!”

“You shed it!” Roxy slurred and giggled.

“It kind of looks like our Earth,” Rose continued. “Before it was blown up by meteors.”