Ø14Ø

Mianhae for the wrong typos! Enjoy reading🙂🙂 half edited.

jimin pov.

"Were here!" Jin exclaim.

I smiled widely. Not because of joy but because of i have a feeling something bad happen.. Especially its Friday the 13th. Not that im happy because of that, im just smiling. Hoping nothing turn bad.

Its my birthday but i cant help but to think about the negative side since we believe its a bad day. Not to mention its October.

"Come on! The boys are waiting for you!" Jin exclaim and put his arm around my neck.

"Whatever you say hyung.." I fake smile.

Aished... There is really something wrong.. I can sense  it already. As we walk toward the house, the whole area was dark and quite. Not even in the porch, they didnt switch the lights on.

"Huh? I thought they were here?" Jin hyung said with curiousity.

Thats what i also think. The house doesnt have any lights on. Even inside. Not even a single room. Okay... This is starting to creeping me out... Honestly speaking...

We arrive in the porch and i press the door bell. We waited but it seems so long to take the door open. I press the door bell again and this time it open the door.

I expect that the other members will surprise us as coming back in the house safely. But we got embrace by a dark and quit room.

Me and jin hyung walk inside. "Jin hyung, i'll switch on the lights okay..." I said outloud.

But i didnt hear anything in reply but a muffled sound instead. I turn my back and saw completely dark and the door was close. I quickly run to the light switch but when i flinch it, it doesnt light any area in this room..

"Maybe its blackout.. Yeah.. Its blackout.." I said.

I dont want to think any negative right now. Im scared already that im gonna pissed in my pants any minute. I get my phone and turn on my flash.

As soon it flash, i saw many things scatter in the ground. Theres two party poppers, a banner with my name on and paper horns.

Did they prepared prepare for my birthday?

Im scared... Really.

I roamed around and found myself in the dining room. The room has food. Everything is settle. Even my favorite food was there.

"Hyung! Where are you?! Me and jin hyung are home?! Were are you?!" I shouted.

I already said this many times but im really frighten right now.

"Guys! Please answer me!!?!?!" I shout once again.

Im about to cry right now because of frighten.. "H-hyung!" I shout while my voice is crooked.

"Hyungs!!! Jungkook-ah!!! Taehyung-ssi!! Please answer me!!" I shouted and i felt something wet on my cheeks.

I wipe it and it was my tears. See, im crying because of fear. "H-hyung! Im scared right now! Where are you?!" I shouted and my voice crack again.

I wipe my tears in my cheeks and roamed around.

"Jimin-ah." A familiar voice said behind me.

Turn around and saw jin hyung with hobi hyung and taehyung. I felt a sudden relief.

"Jimin! Its okay! Were here. Dont need to be afraid!" Taehyung smile.

"Come on jimin. The others are waiting!" Hobi hyung said.

I smiled and walk towards them. When i stop my track in front of them my smile turn into frown.

"Hyung, Why did you fell?" Taehyung asked.

In instant they change into... Gruesome... Victim..

Jin wearing the same white sweater we wear lately but now it was covered by blood. His face was... Hammered. I almost see his brain.. His mouth was stitch up.

Hoseok ripped jeans are blooded and his head has big slash cut on it...

Taehyung has the worst one. His face is blooded so was his grey hoodie. He... Has no eyes.

"W-what h-happen t-to you?!" I asked.

My relief was suddenly turn into fear..

"Jimin-ah.. Behind you..."

Heheheeh... How was that? Hahahah im kinda motivated right now. Hope you like the this chaper!

Vote and comment!

Kamsa!!!