Ø10Ø

yoongi pov.

Ohhh ohhh ohhh
The damage is big
So i guess I'll be leaving..

I wake with another faint singing woman. I kind of like those voices, i admit it. But its also bothering me. It been days like that, im not complaining or anything but its bothering and creeping me out. With all honesty.

I want to tell my concern to boys but i got discourage that they will think im insane.

Someone help me.

I sigh and headed downstairs. I go to the kitchen and drunk some water. I took put phone out in my pocket and the date and the time pop up.

Oct. 13, 2:50 am.

Oh. Its jimin's birthday today. I smiled in that thought. I quickly go to open my app to ship my gift for Jimin.

As i scroll the passed. A message pop up in the notification section. It doesnt have any number. Literally no number. So i check it and read the message.

I see its your friends birthday. Tell him i brought gift for him. Hope he will like it :)

I frown. I quickly replied.

Who the hell are you? How did you get my number? Is this a kind of joke?

Well, who wouldn't get suspicious when unknown number is texting you early in the morning? Or maybe im just paranoid.

I think of some other else and continue to search a gift for jimin. After i done searching, i decided to head up stairs. As i step, you can hear already the creepy sound of the stairs maybe due to the oldness of this house.

As i reach my room, i heard a faint noises in the end of the corridors. I got curious of course. I put my hand on my pocket and clutch tighly my pocket knife.

I bring my pocket knife every night where ever i go. That why had it.

I tolk my pace slowly going to the end of the corridors.

"Huh? How long you have been stuck here?" A familiar voice said.

"I think weve been here for ages. I think." A thick accent of a lady said.

"Are you.. All dead?"

I grab the door knob and slowly open it. I frown when i saw taehyung closing his eyes while sitting on the floor and leaning his back on the walls.

Who put taehyung here?

"Aigoo.. Your sleep walking again." I sigh and carefully carry taehyung in my shoulder.

I walk carefully try not to wake him up. I open the door of his room where he is assigned to and carefully laid him on the bed.

Im about to cover him with the blanket when i notice a violet-reddiesh color on his skin near in arm.

I got worried and about to asked taehyung but i stop myself and asked his tomorrow instead.

I sigh and cover him a blanket. I stood up and go back to my room. Tomorrow or should i say, later. Is gonna be a busy.

Mianhae. Late upload

-edited-