Ø11Ø

Mianhae.. This chapter sucks.. Im stress out so damn much. Im sorry for the typos i'll write later.

jimin pov.

I wake and the sun rays hit my face. I groan and stretch a bit. Not until i remember what day today is...

Its your birthday pabo!!!!

Its my birthday! Its my birthday! I burst my eyes open and seat up in my bed. I look around to my bed mate and saw taehyung and Hoseok hyung are gone..

Maybe they are down stairs... And i dont want to assume anything today... Regarding its Bangtan. They'll make fun of me instead. Typical bts.

I stand up and do my routine. I wear my sweat pants and white tank top along with my black hoodie. I grab my phone and put it on my pocket. As soon im ready, i go down stairs.

I saw the bangtan doing... Nothing. Just playing video games and playing there phone in the living room. Then jungkook notice me.

"Oh. Good morning hyung! Go have some breakfast in the kitchen." He said and continue to play on his phone.

"Are you all already done with your breakfast?" I asked with dissmay.

Im not used being alone eating though. "Just them, come on. You took ages to wake up." Jin hyung said.

I smiled cheaply. Im kinda dissapointed. I didnt recieve any greeting. A greeting is fine by me.

"You alright jimin? You seem down?" Jin asked and pull out are breakfast.

"Nah, im just not in the mood.." I shrug.

"Finish your breakfast. Were fetching something..." He said in full authority.

Lol. When did he act serious? I smell fishy...

I just nodded. And continue eating my breakfast.

【【【】【【【】【【】【【】【【】【【】【【】【【】【【】【【】【【】【【【】【】

namjoon pov.

"Yah, me and jimin are going. Were gonna fetch something.." Jin hyung said.

We all nodded and act as if we dont care.

As we heard the door shut and the car engine away.....

"Its time to party!" Hoseok screamed.

"Alright. Since its 12 noon. And many time to spare. Lets start to prepare. So jin hyung just started our plan, let seprate are roles. Jungkook and v, you are in charge of balloons and for the party popper..." I said as i assighed them.

Jungkook and V made a cheer move which i find it amusing. They moved and started to do thier jobs.

"Yoongi hyung and hoseok, call any hotline reguard to delivering our food to the birthday boy." I smiled.

"Got it." Yoongi said.

"And me, i guess I'll help out the two maknae." I mutter.

It took hour to make the room fun. Its already 5:45 in the evening and we only 15 minutes left.

We all switch off the light. Taehyung and jungkook hold a party popper. I even insist to them that i should open it. But they are stubborn and they even tell me that I'll just break it. How mean...

Yoongi hyung and hoseok hold some banners. I also told them that i want to hold it too. But they told me i'll tear it apart.

So i ended up hold a paper horn. Tsk.

"Alright, the party will start soon..." Yoongi hyung said.

I already felt an adrenaline on my body. Not until an usual smell came.

"Who farted?" Yoongi hyung asked with a disgusting tone.

Then, I heard a slap sound."Hoseok hyung, is that you?" V asked.

"That wasnt me!" Hoseok hyung scoff.

"Then, why did you slap me hard in my nape?!" V asked.

"What are you talking about?! I didnt slap you! Im still holding a banner." Hoseok argued back.

"Yah! Please be quite! Jin hyung and jimin will be here later." I said with full authority.

They stood at silent. Finally. Just then a door bell rings. It must be them..

The doorbell rings again... Again and again...

"Hyung... Should we open the door now?" Jungkook asked and i already know his uncomfortable.

If that is jin hyung and jimin.... They would enter the house already.. But it wasnt them... I can assure that... It was not them who rang the bell..

Then who?

Sucks i know... Im burnout babe. I need a break.. See you next chapter.

Vote comment and share!

Kamsa

-edited-