Prologue

-edited-

2011

"That was tiring... " the curly lady said and flopped in the living room's couch.

"But its worth it. There's many people who attend our show." The short young lady said.

"Yup.. I agree to jade. That was the best show for us. And dont worry leigh. We have 3 months break. So be happy now." The blonde lady said.

"Time to eat our dinner girls! The pizza is here!" The chubby lady said carrying a a four pizza boxes.

"Finally! Took that pizza delivery so long.. Im damn hungry already." Leigh anne complain.

"Cheer up now leigh! Were all worn out. Thats why we i order a lot of pizza for us." Jesy said trying to cheering her friend.

"What are waiting for! Lets eat! Were all hungry!" Said the jade.

They laugh and tease each other as they eat. They are happy to have each other.

The girls just done there shows for 6 months straight.. Of course they need a break. They are now staying a rented penthouse for them somewhere in America.

As they talk so on, they decided to call it a night.

"Pez.. Pst. Pez.. Are you awake?" The jade asked. "Uh-- what is it baba? Im sleepy." The perrie groan.

"Can you go with me? Im thirsty.." Jade said. "Alright.. Im up.." Perrie sigh and get up in the bed.

The two off them get up and walk down stairs and walk to kitchen. "Hey pez, you want to drink too?" Jade asked.

Perrie nodded and drink a water too. They go back to staircase until they heard a unusual sound.

They heard scraping the walls. "Pls tell me you heard that." Perrie said. "You not alone pez." Jade gulp.

The scraping sound was behind them.. "Lets turn around together, yeah?" Jade said. Perrie just nodded.

"1.2.3. Go." Jade nervously said.

They slowly turn around and saw a black figure.

They scream.

"Hey.. Hey babe. Isnt it the two children?" Jesy asked to leigh anne.

Leigh anne sit up in the bed and notice the two girls arent in thier bed. "Where did those two go?" Leigh anne groan.

"Lets go. Lets find them." Jesy said and get out in thier bed.

Leigh-anne sigh and get out in the bed. Both of them get out in the room. They froze in what they saw.

They let out a scream.

They saw jade and perrie drag on the floor blooded by a black figure. The black figure stop his step and drop the body of the two ladies.

Months past by, the never heard a news about them. Their management got worry.

Who wouldnt be worried if that talented girls are missing for 4 months?

The manegement decide flew to America from UK. As the manement arrive in thier penthouse. He quickly search the whole penthouse. He only saw the bags of the girls and thier untouch phone in thier room.

The management got a help from the police but they clarify that there's no evidence where did the girls go.

Some people say they are dead.

Some people say they got kidnapped.

Some people say they got chopped by a demon and their body is anywhere in the house.

Until now, the mysterious cases of the girl group are unsolve. Not unless someone gonna solve.

Heyyy!!! This a mystery/fanfic/horror genre. Hope you like it! This is actually my first writing about bts and little mix! If you dont know about little mix, you'll know them soon. If you dont know who bts are.. Go search it on google. Hahaha i dont want to explain bts here.. It will take one book. Hahahah. Have a nice day everyone! And this isnt edited yet! Byeeeee

-edited-

Alright! Welcome everybodyyyy! I just want to let you all know that im gonna edit this book. Like seriously, im very immature. I got cringe i write some wrong typos and grammar. Damn it.

Oh welllll. ;) have a nice day everyone!