Ø2Ø

jungkook pov.

"Yah, hyung. Im going to explore the penthouse. Wanna come?" I asked to namjoon hyung.

"Later, i'll fix my things first.. And so was you maknae." He said pointing my bed where my bags are still on it. I got surprise when he said that. But i quickly pull myself.

"It can wait." I said and about to leave. "By the way, its my first time to hear you saying that. Im going now hyung." I smiled and left the room.

I close the door silently behind and saw taehyung entering the empty room. I got intrigue, so i decided to follow him. I turn the door knob and open the door. I saw hyung Taehyung staring inside the closet.

"Yah, Taehyung hyung. What are you looking at?" I asked.

He jolted and widen his eyes while facing me. He then sigh in relief. "Psh. I thought it was somebody else. You startled me kookie." He said.

"Im sorry hyung. What are you staring at?" I asked in all sudden.

He get something inside the closet. Then he turn to me and hand me a phone.

Who's phone is this?

I flipped it to the other side and there's a intial letters.. LP.

"Where did you find this?" I asked. "I found it inside the closet." He answer.

I press the power button and luckily it open. My eyes widen and i felt my cheeks heated.

We saw the lock screen's picture. A brown woman wearing a purple bikini.

I stared to hyung and he did the same to me

I stared to hyung and he did the same to me. "Uh--- wow." Taehyung said in surprise.

I swipe it and luckily it doesnt have any pattern or codes. Im little bit surpise actually. "Are we gonna tell this to the others?" I asked.

"No.. We have to find who owns this." He said. I sigh and nodded away.

I go to the social media section in one file. I open the facebook first.

"Wow.. They have many followers. All of them are pretty." I said. "And damn hot." He added.

I ignore his phrase and open her twitter account. Taehyung needs to be stay away from jimin.

'Great show America! Love the fans here! Xox' said in the last tweet.

I click it and saw the date's last tweet. 2011. I open the her other account which is the instagram.

I click it where it has her pictures and some of her friends. "She is freaking hot." Taehyung said. I ignore him once again. Gez, this hyung. He really shouldn't be with jimin hyung anymore.

I Quit the app and open the messages. I got surprised again because of tons of messages she recieve that still unread.

I tap the name 'mom' and saw a tons of messages. I back read which is very little difficult because her mom text a lot. Then i saw her last message.

'Mom!!! Help me! Help me mom! My friends are dead! Pls! Help us! Mom pls!'

I frown. Did her friends are actually dead? I scroll down and her mom message reply.

Honey what happen?! Are you alright?
Baby, are you okay?
Liegh pls, im worried.
Reply back love.

I suddenly felt goosebumps on my shoulder and nape. "Do you really think that they are dead?" I asked suddenly.

"I dont know. Im confuse as you are jungkook." He frown. "What are we going to do with this phone?" I asked. "I can keep it instead and we'll tell to the others soon." He said and get the phone in my head.

"Lets, go to the other room?" He asked. I nodded and we headed out.

hoseok point.

Im here roaming the first floor. It was big and long. I got lost a bit but then i got the directions afterward.

The first floor have many glass walls. It was actually pretty.

I go to the big living room where it has a border glass next to it is the library. I sat on the couch and my eyes got attention.

There's a white edge of the paper on the couch between the cushions. I raised my eyebrow. I slowly get it and it was actually a picture from polaroid.

I saw four girls doing some funny and cute poses. I saw a brown girl and its hair is very curly. The other one is a pale. She have blonde hair. Other one is tanned petite girl who have ombre curls and the another tanned chubby girl with a black curly hair.

They were are very beautiful. They look happy in this picture.

Who are they?

-edited-