Ø8Ø

Want to say thanks to -AteNoona  thank you so much! Heres the update!

jungkook pov.

*snoreeeeeeee

Why do i have to be roommate with hyung namjoon? He snore like a machine gun. Really.

*snoorrrrreeeee

Thats it. Im leaving.

I irritated get up in my bed and grab along my phone and earphones. I silently walk out in the door and gentle close the door.

I sigh and walk downstairs. Maybe a glass of water would help me. I walk until i reach the kitchen's refrigerator. I open the ref and i saw a box of milk. A milk would be better. I grab the box of milk and close the ref.

I also get clear glass and pour the milk in it. I put back the milk carton and sat down in the high chair in one of the kitchen island. I drink the milk and made me a little ease of feeling.

After i finsh my drink, i wash the glass and put it back. Im not going to enter the room with hyung namjoon. I swear. So I guess I'll be staying in the guest room.

Im about to enter the one of the the guest room but i stop my tracks and when i heard faint voices. I frown and listen to the voices.

As the faint voices are heard, i follow it and lead me to the last at the end of the corridor guest room.

I step closer at the door and press my ears to the door. I listen carefully.

"Where do you live taehyung?"

"Are you lost?"

"You shouldnt come here. Its dangerous here."

My eyes widen. Those voices are feminine.

"I live in Korea. But me and my friend are having a short vaction here. And no Leigh, im not lost.."

That... Sounds Taehyung. I grab the door knob and push it. I saw hyung sitting on the floor whilst facing me with a shock face.

"Aished.. I thought it was someone. Its just you kookie.." He sighed in relief.

"Who are you talking hyung?" I frown. "Huh? W-what are talking about?" Liar.

"What are you doing here? And why are you sitting on the floor?" I asked.

"I-im.. Im meditate. Im having a meditation." He said.

What a liar. Your a bad at lying hyung.

Fine, I'll let that pass. "Whatever it is hyung. Lets go bed now. Its early in the morning." I said.

"Sure.." He nodded his head and get up.

We left the room. "By the way, why are you awake at this time?" He asked.

"I cant sleep, namjoon hyung is having a war inside the room." I said with a joke on it.

"Ahh.. Okay, you can have the guest room okay.. Im going back to my room.. Got to sleep okay.." He said chuckle and showed his square smile.

I smiled back and wave at him. I enter the guest room and plug my earphone on my phone. I layed in bed and thought ill be having a peaceful night.. Which i assume it is now.

🙂🙂🙂🙂👽

-edited-