bonus chapter - DRUNK LOVE!

sorry for not posting...I have no excuse apart from...................

life :/

comment scenarios for the bonus chapters

_________________________________

emotions I don't really know them because of how long I've blocked them out. the death of my past boyfriend hit me harder than a baseball bat hitting a home-run...

*sigh*

happiness, sadness, anger, stress. all the normal ones I've got. but I have no love for others, so even when my friends are sad I fake comfort them. sometimes it's obvious I don't understand or give a damn and sometimes it's not. I was broken for a while and everyone knew that. but they also knew that I was fixing myself. one by one, emotion by emotion...unfortunately love, or whatever they call it, is something I'm definitely lacking. I need to somehow learn to love. if I do maybe my memories that had involved love will come back to me. this problem was seriously causing me to question what love is? I carry on with my normal school day, the memory or feeling of that emotion passing by like the wind.

"I'm still not understanding this 'love'. I'm kind of forgetting what it was like."

"do you seriously not understand? BUTTERFLIES! in your STOMACH! BLUSHING LOADS?! THE NERVOUSNESS OF FEELING LIKE YOU'LL PUSH THEM AWAY BUT YOU WANT TO STAY IN THEIR EMBRACE! look I know you like hugging people anyway, but trust me, you'll feel the difference. it's very special....umm...what else?"  Nakamura Rio was trying to explain love to you with kayano, Hinano, Okano, Fuwa and surprisingly okajima.

"umm, I don't remember that feeling..."

"OK...hmmm. have you ever had anyone close or special?"

"......my boyfriend..."

"BOYFRIEND?!" they all yell in unison. and as if fate wanted it to happen (who am I kidding...fate is me) Akabane walked right in on that word

he stared at you blushing a really bright red whilst keeping a blank face staring at the floor. did he just miss his chance? no. it can't be (Y'know why it can't be? it's because this is a karma x reader and that's how it goes)

"Boyfriend? what the heck are you all talking about" he said with his usual smirk. he sounded exactly the same to everyone else, but you could see the wavelines going up and down anger inside him.

"why are you angry karma?"

"what do you mean. i'm feeliiing great"

"stop lying" and you guys continue the argument

as the blush died down Nakamura started saying things that were not going to make his emotions feel better "-weeellll" she interrupted your argument. "we were trying to explain love to (y/n). 'cos of how she had lost emotions, and was trying to get them back."

"yeah! to be honest she's doing really well she now can feel happy, sad, angry, annoyed, excited and all those regular emotion. but for some reason she's struggling on love." hinano said.

"so? that doesn't answer why you guys were yelling 'boyfriend' in a shocke-"

"THAT'S BECAUSE (Y/N) HAS A-"

"I DON'T HAVE A BOYFRIEND I HAD A BOYFRIEND HE IS DEAD!!!"

"..............................................................................................................."