Bonus chapters - "Messing with Phobias"

(BTW the prank fest started 1 hour after the school ended and ends at the exact same time one hour after school. you guys are inside the classroom and you're sitting on your seat which is next to karma's)

(y/n):  101

Karma: 100

"ha...*yawn*...looks like I'm winning our 24 hour prank fest. with only 10 minutes left. staying up was total- *yawn* -ly worth it"

"what the hell are you talking about. this is either a draw or a win. you'd be insane if you'd think it was over now. let me remind you. I have one more trick up my sleeve." and with that he ran into the forest of the hill.

we had all the pranks

small - 1

medium - 4

big - 10

touchy touchy-   ( ok ok....I know what your thinking.....*sigh* might as well make it what it is)

sexual - 20   (YOU HAPPY NOW?!)

Scares - 30

and had hours to perfect them because both of us weren't easy to get. we had all those and had to add the points. scares had the most because we weren't easy to scare.

but what'd you expect? a master sexy sadist and a smoking hot, cute, flawless, gorgeous, beautif-  ok ok. i'll stop. let's try this again

a sexy sadist and a smoking hot insane girl getting scared most of the time? nope. even a little jump gave us the points we were looking for and we were definitely looking for them

as for the second largest amount of points given by the sexual technique...well

let's say Karma kinda backed me into a timed trap and kept distracting me with his hot breath in my ear whilst whispering stuff that challenged me but also at the same time complimented me. His hands would always be wrapt around me his chest against mine and as soon as it was time to go he'd kiss my nose and then walk off letting the trap activate and do what it needed to do. damn him and his hotness....

5 mins left and he comes back with a disappointed face. as a smirk crawled up my face whilst my eyes went from entirely open to half open, he said the two words that I'd never forget "you win..."

4 minutes left

"well well well. with 4 minutes to spare too? Karma. it was a pleasure playing this game with you."

"yes and I got a gift whilst I went out. I couldn't find a prank quick enough so I found a gift instead. close you eyes."

I have no idea what I was thinking doing that. maybe it was just the fact I stayed up for 24 hours. I don't know....but what I did know that, that was the biggest mistake of my life...

Karma' Pov flashback

if I'm going to win this, I'm going to need that prank that will completely end this competition. I need someone who knows her. maybe Nagisa? she's been giving an awful lot of goofy smiles to Nagisa. if she likes him then maybe I'll have him reject her. wait no. she'll hate me. having her near me and being able to touch  (insert lenny face here with all Karma's sexiness) her is great. I don't want to ruin the friendship I already have....