Not really a b***h pt.2

*shout out to @Lunarian-Stars who got the song the lyrics were from in chapter 1. They were from a song called hide and seek. Check it out*

___________________________________________________________

I walked into the room seeing a bunch of kids humming, then yelling..... I think i'll try and teach them.

"ok, since she's being a lazy ass, let me teach you. What do you want to learn?"

"y-you're actually going to teach us, blue?" okuda stuttered

"of course" I flashed a kind smile and continued "she's not helping you guys, and I'm you're classmate too. We are supposed to help each other out..... so, tell me what you'd  like to learn, or do more of"

"well, could we do more of the alphabet, pronunciation and random words to help?" Takebayashi asked.

"okie dokie, le-"

"'okie dokie'? Seriously?"

"stop interrupting Akabaka....anyways. Each letter in the English alphabet is said in two ways. First, there is the letter 'Ah' . 'ah' is how you pronounce it and 'aye' is how you say it. That's the first letter of the English alphabet. Repeat 'ah' then 'aye'-"

I went on teaching the class, noticing the red head staring at my hand....his eyes ere practically piercing it. "practise those letters and words. make sure to jot down notes and how you say the letters. also write the translation of those English words in your book, so you know what it'll mean whenever you come back to it"

as the rest were doing that, I walked up to karma, who just ignored the actual being of me and looked at my hand.

"i'm surprised you didn't scream in pain. a bullet goes through your hand and you don't feel a thing? wow...I really didn't stand a chance against you in the fight, did I?"

"no.. and screaming in pain.....you do know I will actually snap the arm of anyone that manages to take of my hoodie....and bandana if they can. maybe i'l cut them some slack and knock them out before I do it---------but why would I do that if I can have a front row seat of seeing some tears and agony?----"

you were picturing it and it slightly put you off to insanity causing red eyes to pop up and interrupt. that sick twisted smile of yours was on your face and you could feel your heart racing faster......and faster...........and faster...........and fas--

*smack*

your head started darting around in different directions as you questioned the sudden situation.

"w-what - huh? - What's going on?"

"you monster.....................get a hold of yourself.........what is wrong with you?!" Karma had punched you.... and was raising his voice slightly as the class stared at you both

you flinched at the words monster and started laughing from quiet insane giggles to nervous ones..

"umm....sorry" you whispered as the bell went. the whole atmosphere had darkened and the class thanked you for teaching them. 

___time skip__

"I understand you've brought in a rather questionable trio. why wasn't I made aware of this change in plan?" Karasuma questioned

"*sigh*  don't judge the books by their cover, they're all professionals that are so head-over-heels for me that they'll do what I ask.. Now sit back and enjoy the show - it's almost go time"