Chapter 1 - "the observations"

day 1 - assassination attempt 1

everyone came into the classroom and you were on there roof hanging upside down and the ledge watching everyone come in.

"when he comes in, on my mark, we fire. he surely couldn't dodge all the bb ammo" a blue haired boy said...or were they a girl...?

'pfft. what a pathetic simple minded plan that is. he's gonna dodge all those, because the weight and shape of those bb ammo's aren't going to make it as quickly as normal guns'

you thought. when it came to guns, you were in the zone. Since you were surrounded by them for quite a while AND had to use them for survival, It did make sense. everyone proceeded to sit down as they heard the monster teacher land.

the room got really depressing as the mood changed intensely. *creak*

"alright people, let's get this started, shall we? class monitor, if you would do the honours?" he said putting his book on the table

"Right" the blue haired boy proceeded to stand "READY!" everyone shot up with there guns. you were hardly impressed "AIM..............FIRE!" for some reason you saw the balls coming in at slow motion before they sped up to the reality of time.

"ha, what a joke. he's even doing the register in the process. they're not going to get anywhere at this rate."

"oh wow. why don't I just call row while you guys are wearing yourselves out" he said mocking

"hehehehe, how funny. they're attempt is futile." your little laugh to yourself was slightly off, but no one was seeing, so it's all ok.

lunch time

I was eating some of my (food for lunch) that I got from (country). "damn I a sucker for this food." as I was enjoying my meal I saw three dudes start talking to... Nagisa was it? I heard his name being called out. a tanned built looking dude was sitting on the steps with two other dudes next to him as he was talking to Nagisa

"so we know the octopus's face changes colour due to the mood he's in. have you been keeping track?" now I could tell you everything that is said but, you've probably already watched the English dub of episode one of this (I watched dub & sub. and breaking the fourth wall is fun ^_^) so all I'm gonna say is that it wasn't very encouraging saying that they are nobodies and that society doesn't want them.

'wow'

he then proceeded to give him something in a little bag....'why do I smell plastic....and gunpowder! A BOMB?!' when it came to smelling things I was good at that. one of the parts of my 'supernatural' body. ugh. that's what got me my depressing life.

5th period - assassination attempt 2 (not counting Rio's random gun shot)

"and I want it to end with 'it was tentacles all along' no one leaves until it is completed" he said, assigning the poem task to the class - did that rhyme? I think it did

still sitting on the roof....still sitting on the roof...ugh! DO SOMETHING AL-

he proceeded to get up...his wave lengths were calm..as he walked up to sir he brought out his knife aattacking him just to hug him the next second he lost his knife, with a - BOOM!

"HOLY COW! WHAT ABOUT HIM?!" suicide bomber?!!!?!???! that guy activated the bomb! does he not care for his classmate? Wait a sec, did anyone hear me?

well I think it's safe to say no due to the worry for the midget. I just watched hanging from the roof as the situation turned around. the boy was covered in icky plasticy stuff and the sensei was on the ceiling all black showing how pissed he was. shoot....

I could see the terror I everyone's eyes. this is fun. especially the guy who pressed the button. my eyes were fixed on his face throughout that event

'I can sense your horror, though I'd like to see it closer...'

(does anyone know these lyrics? if you can guess it from just this one line I'll shout you out. this line was appropriate to your insane little attitude)

.

...

....

that guy brought it upon himself. not caring for the health of his classmate?! thinking that pitching in on his health bill will make it better? OH PLEASE! he made me want to come and punch him in the face myself.

"here's the deal kiddos, the agreement I have with your government forbids me from harming you. BUT there's a catch. if you pull another irresponsible stunt like that again, there's nothing that says I can't harm someone else. family...friends....everyone in the world except for you if I feel like it!"

'ohhh this is getting good'

...

but unfortunately it stopped as he cleared the air extremely quickly ending that day

'didn't need to torture anyone to see scared faces, I guess' red eyes popped up

'shut up!' I said back whilst walking to the hotel

Day 2 - assassination attempt 3

he threw an anti koro sensei imbedded baseball at him....tch, how slow. spruce up the equipment shed....woooow -_-. koro sensei was the name given to the class by a green haired girl. I think her name is Kayano Kaede. just something like that.

assassination attempt 4

they are trying to hard to put on a smile. tch. fake much?

"are the children opening up their hearts to me at last? Such Beaming smiles...SUCH LITTLE SAVAGES" was what the yellow wuss yelled as he march 20ied out of there. wow another fail? it's only the fourth too! by the end of the year I'll be completely insane!

assassination attempt 5

'no...way....ARE YOU KIDDING ME? NOT ONE HIT?! HE'S TIED UP IN A TREE! AND THEY'VE NOT HIT HIM ONCE... grrr....'

you inhaled and exhaled at the annoying sight

end of the day

"yo, koro sensei?!" you said marching into the staff room....oops. The guy that recruited the E-class, Karasuma, was in there talking to Yellow about getting another classmate in here to help. "ohh, who's going to be the classmate? you said snooping through his documents, "Karma Akabane or aka ba ne (I meant for you to get confused in the two ways of saying it - [a-ka-b-ai-n] or [a-ka-ba-ne])" you said confused of what was right.

you were still from England after all, you just came here because it wasn't safe for you in England anymore.

"Akabane, and WHO IS THIS BOY?!" he said in rage

"nice to meet you i'm [fake/boy/name]"

"fyufyufyufyu, I found he-him...actually he found me. he march 20ied to china following me"

"what...? DON'T JOKE AROUND!"

"But he isn't" a smirk grew on your face "he was drinking tea at what I presume to be his favourite outdoor tea place?" the squid nodded quickly. "hehehehe, one more day of observations and I will join your class. BTW screw the uniform. I'm going to be wearing this." it was the hoodie, bandana and bottoms you were wearing.

"what exactly did you say to him?"

"nothing apart from the fact that this class needed some help. he also implied that i was lonely and needed friends [even though that's true] though I don't want friends. oh well. this class is absolutely...just..*sigh* but I got to say. that Nagisa Shiota guy.... or girl...no guy, was pretty good"

smiling you left the room back to your hotel, with Mr. Karasuma shocked at what he heard about your march 20 speed.

"hmm....Karma Akabane. does he always get hit back at something he's done bad?"

_____________________________

HEY SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT. HOPE THIS CHAPTER ISN'T TERRIBLE! AT LEAST THE NEXT ONE WILL SHOWCASE THE ONE YOUR MEANT TO BE WITH!