chapter. 4 - "Fight"

*I'm back from France! there was no wifi and my mum wouldn't let me connect to her wifi hotspot (T_T) ! ANYWAYS - TODAY the 5th is my mum's birthday today! WOOHOO KFC BUCKET FOR ALL! (14 piece to be exact) who loves kfc and who hates? comment!

if you hate kfc - I hate you....

...

.......

.........

JK >.<

Karma's POV

that son of a... he punched me to the floor! in front of everyone! he made a fool out of me!

everyone that hadn't gone home yet crowded around me. "Karma! Are you ok?!" everyone asked worriedly asked.

"I'm fine..." I replied getting onto my feet rubbing my cheek "But he won't be. That was one heck of a punch he threw, but let's see if he has the guts to throw another one in a fight"

"what you want to fight him? don't you think you it's kind of your fault for-"  Nagisa said

"my fault?! why do you think it's my fault?!"

"h-he kept constantly telling you to give it a rest and even warned you, that he'd hurt you.." Okajima piped up then megu came in and said,

" think about it. a guy in a hoodie that was able to slice off 10 tentacles with a knife without being seen! like, he would have had to go close to koro sensei to slice of a tentacle! so there was no way he was hiding from that distance! he also has the strength to break out of one of koro sensei's grip! that's not normal! do you really think you have a chance against this dude? think. rationally. please."

i glared at the two whilst they squealed and backed off. I sighed got up and started to walk back home.... "go to the cliff after school if you want to see the fight"

______Your POV____

"what....the...hell?!" you yelled at the unnecessary amount of Koro senseis in the room..... "get. out!"

"nfunfunfunfu, (f/n)~san what are you doing with a picture of Karma in the room?"

you raised an eyebrow and replied with, "why are you only asking about the devil? what about the other classmates like our little innocent blueberry cinnamon roll? to be honest with you he is adorable, though I don't have a crush on him...I wanna hug and poke his cheeks"

'damn those really pokable cheeks!' you though as you stared at the pictures of your classmates in your new room with their names underneath. you couldn't remember all the names. being English, means simple names (A/E: not if you are me and some other special people with complex names! who's with me?!....no one? i'll go now... (T_T) ).

"sure....then why do you have his picture as the design of that GIANT whiteboard"

"weeellll, you see those pens there?" you took one and proceeded to draw a mustauch on his face "and more evidence to show you that i'm not just doing this now is this! look at all my creations!!!!" you took out your phone and showed him pictures of previous drawings of him.