Prologue pt. 2

you bought new clothes and let your hair change to the color blue, what else would you change it to? all you're feeling right now is rage....

*sigh*

your eyes were blue (change if it's your eye colour) as you the original on the inside (imagine it as inside out, except it's all black and there is a screen and no control area) tried to grasp the situation at hand with the other 2 personalities beside it.

"young boy, are you travelling unaccompanied? "

"yes, my family is waiting in Japan. I'm going to take a taxi after I land"

"I see, can I see the signatu- Y-You're part of the (l/n) family?!"

"yes mam, but if you could restrain you're voice. I'd like as little people as possible to know."

"(no wonder you're flying on first class)" she whispered

"excuse me?" even though you clearly heard what she said

"n-nothing, here is the strap pass for your suitcase, sir. Have a nice flight"

__________Time skip to landing________

'so far no one has noticed I'm a girl, which is good'

you fixed your blue bandana, on tighter and went to a hotel. you knew it was to late to rent, or even buy, a place so you booked a hotel and went there for a couple of days.

you were unbelievably stressed and went out at night to have a walk in the fresh air.

"here you go!"

"wha?- really?" you gave a man 1 million yen in cash (£7014.16). you smiled.

"get some food, good clothes and work a job. people will respect you more if you have cleaner clothes. Then as you work save your money and rent a small place for yourself. when your stable enough, I'll make you pay me back"

he glared at you

"DON'T WORRY, there'll be no increase in the amount. no strings connected. trust me"

" why should I trust a teenage boy with a hoodie and bandana, that covers the top half of his face, huh?"

"well-" *whoosh* a strong wind came past as your eyes met this flying yellow octopus thingy.. "what the heck?" you said as you decided to follow the octopus, revealing your march 21 speed to the man on the road.

you ran and ran until you made it to.... china? For....tea?! dude... -_-

you watched from a distance, closely observing the octopus-thingy "fyu fyu fyu fyu....this tea is certainly delicious...maybe I should have someone join me for it." *woosh*

"ARRGH?! ME!? UGH! LET ME GO! ENJOY YOUR TEA WITH SOMEONE ELSE" you yelled before breaking out of his tentacles and running to the other side of the small outdoor tea shop. "crud, crud, crud, crud! CRRUUUD!"

"nyhu nyhu nyhu" he laughed.

'what the heck kind of laugh is that?! who am I kidding just ru-'

he picked you up and put you in his clothes and proceeded to zoom up and fly at march 21 speed back to japan. you continuously told him that you're staying at a nice hotel, but he ignored you and went to a quite worn out building. 'is this a school or something? it couldn't be, it's way far off from the school over there'

"hmm...I see you have march 21 speed, like me and some strong body structure, especially since you were able to break out of my grasp. You'll be a fine woman in deed"

"w-what? w-woman? dude, I'm a guy. and I don't know who you think you are weird-looking-yellow-octopus-flying-tentacle-thingy but what gives you the right to think I'm a girl?"

"well, I would of assumed, because of your voice-"

"*cough* THAT WAS A VOICE *Cough* CRACK!"

"hmmm" he said unconvinced. when you started yelling, you forgot about your voice and unfortunately he knows you're a girl . so the most obvious and easy thing to do was take off your hoodie and bandana.

*sigh*

"whatever, I couldn't care less...so what is this? is this like a punishment classroom or something? or is this building here by coincidence?"

"well...it is here to shun and embarrass the children with bad grades that get sent down here. to make them look like fools. teachers and students alike insult them and look down at them."

"what a shame...oh well.........BYE!" I said smiling "HUUUUHH?! NOO! WAIT!" he began yelling and started jumping from side to side in this really panicky way.

(remember to change the eye colour if you already have the eye colour)

'think about it...he obviously brought you here for a reason...' (green eyes)

'yea, I'm board, I want something to happen. Maybe we'll torture the kids there. I wanna make friends' (red eyes)

'ugh no torturing, but I swear I'm not ready to let anyone hurt (y/n), me, you, HER IS US!' (blue eyes)

'we're not gonna be helping her forever'  (green eyes)

'whatever' (red eyes)

'guys chill, he can see my eyes flashing different colours as we speak, plus we're whispering out loud. not that it matters now but yea. I'm still depressed. I still can't get to sleep without someone playing the sound of different screams from people.' (natural eye colour)

'exactly, you need to see peoples. and be friendly with many persons' (blue) 

'umm...peoples? persons?' (n/e/c)

you were discussing the situation at hand thinking about whether to go with the octopus's indirect offer. then stopped. and turned around.

"I'll join your class... after a couple of days watching them... then maybe I'll go in" you said. you wanted to be sure of what this class was like first, before jumping into what you called the unknown.

"I expect top quality work from you" he said with a red circle on his face

"no don't expect anything from me please. I already feel like i'm gonna die of the pressure of feeling watched...anyways... I'll go and i'll be here 6am playing video games on my 3ds. bye!" you said not so enthusiastically, the whole time you were talking it was almost complete monotone.