Chapter 12

I lay in bed, eyes wide open, body saturated by sweat. It kept replaying it in my head over and over again. The way he was pulling her body closer, asking for more. I closed my exhausted eyes only to be reunited to the same image.

The day before

“Boys that was amazing you have such great voices,” I yelled over the noise as I ran into Liam’s arms. We hug for a second then turned around to see the rest of the boys jumping up and down like idiots, it was hilarious.

“Let’s drink beer!!” Louis screamed and ran out of the room. As Harry yelled,

“Let’s drink Coke,” The rest of the boys cheered in agreement and we all ran out of the room and into a random room backstage where previous acts were already drinking beer and dancing. I grabbed a coke and was about to drag Liam onto the dance floor but he was talking to someone in the back corner. I started looking around the rest of the room when I noticed Zayn was doing the exact same thing. I basically skipped over to him, and screamed in his ear.

“Argh I’m sooo scared Cleo,” He said sarcastically as he chuckled to himself.

“Come on let’s dance,”

“Um, go ask Liam,”

“No, I want to dance with you,” I said and grabbed his hand and dragged him onto the dance floor. We danced around like idiots for a couple of songs and then Lou and Niall came and joined us.

It felt like we had been dancing for hours when I decided I needed a bathroom break. I walked down the hallway and was about to walk into the bathroom when I heard kissing noises coming from one of the rooms. “Someone having a snogging session in there” I mumbled to myself and went into the bathroom. On my out of the bathroom, I heard a “Liam you are an amazing kisser,” Being mumbled from that same room. My head snapped up and sprinted over to the door and flung it open, to see Liam, my boyfriend, with girl he was talking to before on top of him. I froze, as much as I wanted to go over there and slap the life out of him, I just couldn’t.

“Cleo I swear it’s not what it looks like,” Liam said, pleadingly.

“I thought you said she was pretty,” The girl, that was still on top of him, said. I just shook my head as the tears started flooding down my face. I ran out of the room and went back into where the party was; I really wish I bought my bag to the toilet right now. I kept my head low and walked towards where I left it. I quickly grabbed it and started running out of the room only to collide with someone.

“I…I am…s so..sor…rry,” I managed to say in between sobs. I tried to get out of whoevers hold but I couldn’t. I looked up to see it was Harry. Niall, Zayn and Lou were now crowded around him.

“What’s wrong Cleo?” Harry asked, his face full of concern. Someone started rubbing my back and I realised it was Niall. I looked towards the ground. I couldn’t tell them that one of their best friend’s had just cheated on me. That word –cheated- made me cry even harder, my perfect boyfriend, the man I thought I loved, that said he loved me back just kissed another girl.  I pulled myself out of Harry’s grip and started running down the hallway.

I heard footsteps behind me and people calling my name, then I heard Liam’s voice. I ran even harder as more tears flooded down my face. I tried to find an exit sign, any sign, just to get out of here. I couldn’t be lost, not here or now.  I turned a corner and was stuck at a dead end.

I turned around to run the other way but four boys with very worried faces and one boy with a desperate face blocked my way. I looked at his face, he was my super hero. He was there when Mum trashed the house and when mum went to rehab basically adopted me into his family.

  But I was wrong, I jumped into this relationship way to quickly, I should have been more careful, I mean who dates a guy after a day or lets them kiss you. It was my entire fault, I shoulda taken it more slowly and least gone on a date with him before exchanging salvia. What is wrong with me?

“Cleo please tell us what is going on,” Niall said in a pleadingly way. I had become really close to these boys in the last week. I just shook my head hoping they would understand and just let me go but they didn’t budge. Not moving my gaze from the ground I whispered “I can’t, Liam will explain later.” Liam moved out of the way and I continued to run until I found an exit sign. As soon as I got out I collapsed against the wall and let all my emotions out.

I felt soo bad about writting that stuff about Liam, he would never do that to a girl, but its only for the storyline. Sorry i haven't uploaded in like forever, and that this chapter is so short, its just my life is pretty hectic at the moment. I have a million exams and the fake Niall Horen is annoying me, its soo annoying cause he is texting me on an Australian phone, i seriously have no idea how he got my number. Thanks for the feedback about the cover, i wanted to see if it worked but it doesn't so vote and comment.xoxo