Chapter 17

Month later 

Cleo's POV

"WE ARE THE ONESS.... THE ONES YOU LEFT BEHIND...." the stereo was blaring and Liam and I were jumping around my room crazily pointing at each, pulling faces, which reminds me it’s my turn to stick my tongue out. "WE'RE BREAKING ALL THE RULES" out of nowhere Liam had me in his arms, dangling me upside down, spinning around the room. Giggles escaped my lips as felt all my blood rushing to my cheeks.

"Awwww the song ended," I whined, as Liam’s legs collapsed causing us both to fall on the bed.

"Don’t worry hunni, a new one will come on in a second," Just as he said that Let Her Go by Passenger came through the speakers. The both looked each other in the ears as the kept playing in the background. “Only know your high, when you’re feeling low." 

"Liam, I love you," Cleo whispered, barely audible.

"I love you so much Cleo," He whispered back.

"I meant more than a friend Liam, I can't lose you, you can let me go," Liam leant forward, and outstreached his arms, wrapping them tightly around me. "I'll never let you go ever," he said then pressed his lips onto her forehead.”After your done living your dream there will be a girl waiting here for you, however far away that is," I whispered into his chest.

"My dream is you and only you, I love you," Liam said and gently pressed his lips on mine. "Your gonna be late for your first class, beautiful, i'll give you a lift." he said as he picked me up bridal style  running towards his car. His so cute sometimes. I'll love him forever.

Random POV

I was so late, I was meant to be home ages ago, god I hope Charlotte’s alright. What am iI saying she is 16 for shit sake. I ran into the house to find dinner on the bench and Charley in front of the TV the news was about to start.

"How are you Hunni?' I asked before grabbing my dinner and sitting beside her. How good it felt to be out of those stupid heels.

"Yeah good mum," she replied between mouthfuls, just as the headlines started.

Teenage heart throb Liam Payne was killed today in a fatal car accident along with his supposed girlfriend Cleo King, sources say they were on the way to college. The truck driver walked away unharmed and due to face court in the coming weeks. A paramedic at the scene spoke to us just after the accident "It was a horrible site but romantic at the same time. They were arm in arm when we found them barely breathing, but they both had enough time to say 'I'll love you forever' before passing away peacefully....."

The End