Chapter 10

A month later

“Cleo, babe, wake up we’re here,” Liam’s voice rang in my eyes. I stretched my stiff arms, not yet opening my eyes. I yawned and then decided that I better.

“Holy sh-“

“I know, I didn’t expect this many people to be here at 7am in the morning,” Liam whispered in my ear. He just reminded me of how early it was. I haven’t got up before at least 10am for like a month, being up this early was ridiculous, I mean who does that.

I grabbed my bag and got out of the car to join Karen and Geoff. Liam handed in his application form and stuck on his audition number. Luckily for us, for at the back of the line, meaning we only had to wait about 5 hours for Liam’s audition. It wasn’t that bad though the people around us were really friendly and we had fun talking and singing along to guitars.

We’re finally waiting back stage before Liam was about to go on. He looked really hot today. He had a tight white shirt on, that showed his abs through his shirt, along with black jeans and boots. He was really nervous. I could tell. I mean I would be, if I had cameras shoved in my face and was preparing to go sing, not that I would ever go and sing in front of thousands of people.

“You’ll be great, they will have to say yes after they hear you sing, you’re amazing baby,” I said reassuringly.

“I hope so,” He said.

“Ok, come on lad, it’s your turn,” the guy said and I mouthed good luck in Liam’s direction and went over to the plasma so I could see him sing.

Simon recognized him and they talked for a minute, before Liam started to sing Cry Me A River. He had sung this song to me many times before in preparation for today, but the way he sung today on stage was incredible. That was the first time I realized that I loved him. I was in love with Liam Payne.

He Finished singing, and everyone was standing, including the judges. He got three yeses and was now going to boot camp.

“Liam you are amazing,” I said as I hugged. He got heaps more hugs from Ruth, Nic, Karen and Geoff (and another one from me).

“I can’t believe I got in,” Liam said still amazed and really excited about going to boot camp.

“Of course you did your amazing, I’m so proud of you Liam, I love you,” The words just slipped out of my mouth but I 100% meant them.

“I love you too, Cleo, and I know that we have only known each other for a little while but I can’t deny the fact that I do love you,” I was mentally jumping up and down like a retard. I stood on my tip toes and was only going to peck him of the lips but Liam turned into passionate kiss. I did love him, I truly did.

-------------------------------------

A week Later

Liam’s bag was at the door and he was now saying good bye to everyone. He was about to go to boot camp. I was so proud of him.

“I’m gonna miss you,” I said. He hugged me more tightly and kissed my forehead.

“I’m going to miss you more; I wish you could come with me,”

“Yeah, I wish I could too, but you go and have fun. Go make yourself a superstar.” I said cheerfully, as I let go of him, he mouthed I love you before getting into the car and driving away.

What to do, what to do? I thought aloud. I was going insane. It had only been an hour, (an hour for god’s sake) and I was so bored.  I walked around my bedroom looking for something, anything interesting to do. I put the radio on, but they were broad casting a football match. I didn’t want to listen to that. I turned it off and flopped down onto my bed and stared staring at celling again. I am going to die of boredom while Liam’s away.

I decided to go see what everyone else was doing but I couldn’t find anyone around, so grabbed the newspaper and decided to read it (see how bored I was). I was flicking through it when I came across an ad saying help is needed at Nando’s. That could be perfect, get a job, keep myself busy as well as earning money in order for me to survive and not rely on other people. I got my phone out and started dialling the number on the ad.

-------

A couple of months later

I was literally jumping up and down. I just had to finish my shift here then I was hopping on a train to go and see my gorgeous boyfriend. He didn’t make into X-Factor as a solo artist but got in a group called One Direction. All the boys were really nice and funny, although I only met them when they came to Wolverhampton to visit Liam’s family, but it was only for like an hour.

I glanced down at my watched, it was 12, and I was done. I hang my apron back up and did my time sheet and starting running towards the house, as it was just around the corner. I unlocked the front door with my key and jumped up the stairs. I quickly changed into skinny jeans and a navy coloured lose knitted long sleeved top. I finished of my outfit bulky necklace and shoved heaps of bangles on my arms. I slipped on my black ankle boots. I applied some mascara and eyeliner. I grabbed my bag- it was only an Adidas carry bag- and walked down stairs

“Ok Karen, I’m going to train station now,” I said stopping at the kitchen door, she said good bye and told me to stay safe.

---------------------

I hopped out of the taxi, and started walking towards the gates. Liam said they were expecting me and should let me straight through. I got to the guard and told him Liam was waiting for me.

“You and the other 20 Cleo Kings, yeah right, you’re not coming in.” He said in a harsh tone, what did I do? Anyway I went for option B which was to call Liam. I walked back out of the crowed so I could her Liam on the phone and dialled his number and he picked up basically straight away.

“Hey baby, are you nearly here?”

“Hey Li, yeah but I’m stuck outside, apparently there are other Cleo Kings in London,”

“Oh ok, I’ll come out and get you, go wait by the guard, I’ll be here in sec babe” With that the line went dead. I was making my way back to the guard, when some girl grabbed my hair and pulled me back. She then let go and pushed me to the ground head first. Nice. The ground was freezing which made it hurt even more when I hit it. I lay there for a sec before someone offered me I hand. I looked up and saw Will. Why was he here?

“Hey Will?” I asked awkwardly.

“Hi are you ok, you sure did hit the ground hard,” He said as he helped me up from the ground. I must have hit my head cause I felt slightly light headed as I stood up. Actually scratch that, I felt really crap. My head was pounding and I was focusing on keep my balance. I think Will saw that cause he grabbed my arm.

“Where do you have to go to meet Liam?” Will asked,

“Um, near the guard,” I said weekly. He helped me walk towards the guard. We were nearly there when everyone started screaming louder.  My head ponded even more, I felt like I was about to pass out. I leant even more on Will.

He had someone else on the other side of him but I had no idea who, and right now I didn’t care, I just wanted to get out of here. We finally arrived at the guard, where Liam was waiting on the other side of the gate, a worried look on his face. He told the guard that we were with him (we being me, Will and whoever was holding Will’s other hand). We were let in and the screaming got even louder. I don’t know why, when we were close enough for me to reach, I switched me body over to Liam.

“What’s wrong?” he asked as soon as we reached him.

“Some girl pushed her, she hit head pretty hard,” Will explained.

“Ok come on, we’re nearly inside,” Liam said, worry filled his voice.

“Is she alright?” Someone asked with an Irish accent before we reached the front door.

“I don’t know” someone else replied. That was when I couldn’t take it anymore, my legs felt like jelly and I couldn’t stand any longer. I collapsed and everything went black.

Hey guys, hope you like this chapter. I uploaded quicked this time as well which is good. Anyway Vote and Comment