Chapter Three

Carson's Pov
"Ladies and Gentlemen thank you!" Andy screamed loudly into his mic making the entire large crowd scream loudly and cheerI smiled a small bit wiping the sweat from my forehead and temple. I let my guitar hanging over my body, grabbing my water bottle I took a huge gulp of it seeing Andy grinning at the crowd.

Only am I on stage with Andy when he does his solo songs but when it's him and the guys. I'm either with a fling, or wandering around sometimes doing interviews, exploring. "I'd like to give a hand to Josh my other drummer." Andy exclaimed grinning the cheers loud.

I smiled shaking my head. "And of course my other amazing guitarist Carson Young everybody!" Andy shouted.

I smiled at the loud cheers and sent a playful wink at the crowd and everyone chuckling. "Carson!" I heard small shouts but I'm not the famous one I thought playful.

I'll leave that to Andy and the guys and everyone else. Half the day and we still have much more to come as well. Once again I zoned out Andy doing his cute little speeches, he has to at least do one cause of his ADHD he can't help it.

"Carson." I heard a small exclaim.

"What? Who died!" I exclaimed shocked my eyes widen in place. I heard loud laughs, tons of squeals from the crowd.

I stared at Andy who was leaning on the mic stand amused. "Nothing, I just called your name." He laughed his shoulders shaking as he laughed with the crowd, the pounding on my heart slowed down.

I laughed pulling my sweaty brown hair back with a quick yank. "You suck Andy." I laughed out loud, Andy just kept laughing.

"You swallow." He teased making the crowd laugh and or cheer. I rolled my eyes playful so far good day I thought to smile at Andy.

___________________________
"Ashley I'm dead serious you can't sit on my lap if you're gonna keep shifting every two minutes," I called dead serious to the lazy bones sitting in my lap. I was on my phone on Instagram replaying to thirty messages all while with a half sleepy Ashley in my lap.

"It's not my fault your phone keeps vibrating." Ashley muttered. I chuckled a small bit looking at CC and Jinxx sitting on the floor with Xbox controllers. Andy and Jake sitting in chairs with controllers them all playing Halo.

"It's not mine either." I called Ashley chuckled.

"Are you gonna let me sleep in your bunk tonight?" Ashley asked I smirked at my phone screen.

"Depends on what we are gonna do." I joked.

"Oh totally sleep." Ashley snickers.

"I'm sure we will." I giggle out, using my free hand I trailed it through his hair.

"I swear you two are so freaking gross man." Jake laughed not looking at the screen.

"How are you two able to stay best friends but have sex with each other?" Jinxx muttered smiling at the TV screen.

"Nobody wants to know about that." CC exclaimed at the two.  The only one keeping quiet was Andy who was deeply nibbling on his lower lip smashing on buttons hard. "Here I'll explain." Ashley called through laughter.

"We are able to stay friends cause we are close like that.  When I am stressed Carson takes that away, I do the same." Ashley exclaimed playful.

"It's just friends with benefits as cliche as it gets." I pointed out.

"He's a good kisser too." Ashley blurted out.

"He has a nice ass." I called at the same time the both of snickering even harder if possible. "Eh you guys should date get it over with." Jake comment.

"I agree." CC laughed. "That's just weird." He joined.

"Guys don't encourage." Andy laughed shaking his head a few times in place. "Let them do what they want." Andy answered.

I studied Andy shaking my head a small bit god why is he sexy I thought no Carson he is a taken, happily man I thought even more with a sullen expression.

I took a deep breath and squeezed Ashley's waist a small bit of the thought lingering like a bad seed. "Woah relax." Ashley called jolting a little in place. He faced me a bit before he grabbed my hand gazing at me.

"What's wrong?" He asked in a whisper, he must have felt how tense my hand as I shook my head. "Ugh its nothing," I muttered.

"Yeah like I'm gonna believe that." Ashley called. "Come on." Ashley muttered grabbing my hand.  He got up dragging me off.

"We'll be back." Ashley called.

"Try and keep it down please." Jinxx begged Jake let a frustrated groan out.

"Or you know don't do it at all." Andy muttered. Me and Ashley walked back to the bus area.  He made me get into my bunk and shut the blinds climbing onto me. He immediately pressed his lips to mine my response was to lean up a bit and kiss him back.

The both of us in a make-out session. "Focus on me." Ashley muttered taking a huge deep breath in. I slowly nodded, after we broke the kiss, kissing him again locking my hands in his hair pulling him closer to me.