Author's Note

This is a sequel for my first book Renewal. I highly recommend you read that one before this. After all this is a sequel and things will make more sense.

Originally when I wrote Renewal, I was really just writing it for me. After seeing so many amazing books (and also not so great books- you know what I'm talking about) on this platform, I wanted to see if I could write something to contribute. I intended for it to stand alone book. But now I think a sequel is in order to thank you guys for all your lovely feedback. Hopefully this fulfils (and maybe even exceeds) your expectations.

For the plot to work, I've had to alter details of the previous story. Since werewolves will be in this story, I've changed the place Eleanor and her family moves to from Forks, Washington to Oakridge, Oregon. This way the treaty with the pack won't be broken when Eleanor was changed.

Bella will be in this story. Now I know many people don't like her character but personally I feel like she has her moments. I don't think the movies did her character justice. They didn't capture her sarcasm and introspectiveness. Anyway, that's just my opinion. Of course, everyone is entitled to their own opinion so please be respectful in the comments.