Part 19

"Izii, what's wrong?" Allen asked, seeing my face red and my eyes puffed.

"I don't know." I cried. Allen walked over to me and pushed Jonah off me, after grabbing me and carrying me on his hip.

He carried me to his room and threw me on the bed, kneeling down to look me in the eyes. "Izii, look at me." He demanded, placing his fingers on my chin and forcing me to gaze at him.

"What?" I groaned, my eyes getting watery. Allen rolled his eyes and raised up the bottom of his shirt. He wiped my face with it, drying my tears as well as possible.

"What's wrong?" He searched my face, the way Jonah had, "I'm your big brother, you can tell me."

"It's just these people, they think that I'm some doll, that they can all just fight for. I don't want to be caught in the middle!" I screamed, practically collapsing into him. I literally fell off the bed and wrapped my arms around his neck, breathing in his scent.

"Izii, it's okay." He tried reassuring me, but the tears kept coming. He hugged me tight, tighter than I was. "It's all going to be okay."

"No, no. It won't be okay! They're all crazy, I don't even like them all." I confessed, realizing how much I wanted to slap almost them all. Make some of them all cry like they had to me.

"Not even cute one?" Allen joked, his voice slightly muffled. I was resting my chin in the crook of his neck.

"I don't even know." I sighed. I fell back onto his bed, looking up at his ceiling.

"I'm sorry." Allen apologized, walking over to the bed and sitting me next to him.

Then knocking, knocking sounded throughout the room and it was irritating my brain. It was already pounding against my skull and a loud sound like the hammering that someone was making was causing it to worsen. I groaned loudly and Allen got up to open it.

"Aw, Izii." Jonah whispered, whisking himself over to me and wrapping an arm around me. He laid down slowly, obviously knowing of my aching cranium. He held me close to him.

"I'll leave you guys alone." Allen murmured, slamming the door behind him. I quickly sat up and reached for it, but decided it was too much work so I released a long exhale and laid back down. Jonah got up an sat, watching me.

Jonah smiled and came to sit next to me. "Are you tired?" He smirked. As much as I wanted him to leave me alone, I did like how he managed to contaminate me with his stupid infectious smile. I smiled and rolled my eyes, playfully smacking him across the face.

"Of drama." I responded scooting over so I could lay my head on his lap. He looked down at me and smiled, then started to stroke my hair.

"Course. What exactly is it now?" He asked, as if I always had drama going on... well... then again... I guess I kind of.. did.

"Well see there are like three guys that like me, well two at least, I'm not completely sure if one likes me." I was rushing my words so fast they just became, mush.

"Whoa, slow down. What are they're names?" He chuckled, he leaned back and rested on his palms, but I was still laying in his lap.

"Well there's Jasper. He's a bit of an outcast. Dark clothes, you know."

"So he's goth?" Jonah raised an eyebrow.

"No, not like that, he's just different."

"Okay, well whatever. Who else?"

"Well there is Corey. He's your typical popular, he kind of likes me, and I don't like him." I shrugged.

"Oh, you said there was another."