Part 15

I got home and hugged Lanny, he smiled at me then I headed to my room. I licked at the droplets of melted ice cream on my spoon as I took out my homework. I checked my agenda, I had a note in it.

'Hope you had fun today -Carson' I stared at it for a while before smiling. He was so sweet. I took out my phone and downloaded some apps Baylee suggested earlier, they were chat things so I could text her, no charge. I texted her, but she didn't answer, so I just did homework. After that it was about fife-ish so I went to grab an apple and take a walk.

I informed my mom as I walked out the door. She told me be back before dark before I exited.

I got outside and I started to walk. I got my earphones out and dug them in my ears, I plugged them into my phone and I put on a song. I was walking when some blonde boy whistled at me and waved. I rolled my eyes and took out one of buds.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer."

"Izii?"

I studied him, then I smiled.

"Oh my god!" I screamed as I raced across his yard and hugged him. It was a little weird, because he was shirtless, but it was cool.

"Wow Izii, you look beautiful!" He said, stepping back and looking at me.

I bowed a little and shrugged, "Thanks, how have you been? It's been almost forever. I had no idea you lived in my neighborhood! I would've been over all the time." I said, he smiled.

"I've been good, not forever, and I moved her about a month ago." He replied.

"Wow, I am so clueless."

"Me too! I swear I can smell your mom's cooking all the way down here, I was going to break into your house just to see if it was her. Sure enough!" He exclaimed.

"Well, you could've knocked too." I laughed.

He chuckled too, "Yeah, and say what, 'Oh hey, I want some of your food!' that might've came off weird."

"Well if I answered the door it would've been, you know my mom and me love you."

"My dad absolutely adores you, even my stuck-up brother."

"Your brother isn't stuck-up."

"Not when he's around you."

"Oh whatever!"

"Did you want to see them?"

"Oh my goodness, could I?" I asked.

"Well duh! Come on!"

I smiled, me and him went into his house.

Oh sorry! I forgot, this guy's name was Jonah. He's my best friend and a fellow writer, he's amazing at it! He towers a good few inches above me, but he's beautiful! He's a blonde beauty, with ocean blue eyes. He's been my bestest, -yes bestest- friend since forever.

We walked inside and immediately Jonah's mother, Kelly,  ran over to me and hugged me. I hugged her back, smiling.

"Hi honey! Oh wow, where in the world did you come from?" She asked, smiling.

"Down the block actually! I can't believe you guys like right here!"

"You're welcome over all the time, any time." She confirmed, smiling.

"All right. Thank you." I said.

She smiled and returned to preparing dinner. I walked farther in and was poked. I turned around to see Kyle.

"Hey dad, nice to see you again!" I said, hugging Jonah's dad. I called him dad because he was my second one after Lanny actually. He was always there, just like a dad.