Fifteen Part Two

|Marissa "Riss" Daniels|

I sat on the bed while Lucas calmed me down.

"Baybeh you good?"

"Do I look like I'm good baby? My mama is just a devil. I wanted these 3 or 4 days to go by smooth. Ion even know if I want her to still come to the wedding I'll let me dad give me away." I fussed.

"Nah baybeh she still ya mama but your dad is in the wrong too."

"All of em are." I said. I took a deep breath.

"Are you ready to go to place? So we can rehearse but I'm not saying my vows till tomorrow." Lucas said.

"I'm just ready to try the food." I said.

"Fat ass." Lucas said grabbing my butt and kissing me.

"Mmmm I'll rather be a fat ass with you. You like what I got on?" I said doing a 360° spin.

 You like what I got on?" I said doing a 360° spin

"Yes sexy ass. Je vais déchirer ce cul pendant notre lune de miel." He said.

"Awww baby that sounded beautiful. What did you say?"

"I'm going to tear that ass up on our honeymoon." He started laughing.

"Just ruined the whole damn mood let's go." I said grabbing my purse.

💍👑💍

Rehearsal Dinner and Ceremony
Walking into the hotel ballroom it was so beautiful and big. It wasn't decorated yet because Lucas wanted it to be a surprise.

"Baybeh I love you." Lucas said hugging my waist gripping my butt.

"I know you do. That's why you marrying me." I said.

Everybody that came to the rehearsal was seated while Lucas went to the spot be was supposed to go to.

I stood outside by my dad. "I can't believe my baby girl is getting married." He said looking at me.

"Daddy I'm not a baby anymore." I said.

He looked at me with tears in his eyes. "I know it's just I remember when you were born. You was crying and yelling to the top of your lungs. Your mama couldn't calm you down so when she have you to me you calmed down. I knew you were gonna be successful in life. I love you Marissa I know I didn't say it much but I love you, Journey, Dunk, Rayn, and Kai."

"I love you too Daddy." I said hugging him.

The wedding planner came out the door.

"Marissa and Micah they're ready for you."

"Okay."