Six

I know y'all gonna hate me for this but......

1 year later

Marissa "Riss" Daniels

"Princess." I called. She popped up from her crib.

"That's my baby girl."

"I picked her up letting her walk."

Yes she was walking time goes so fast.

So to catch you up. Liv ended up dying it's been hard without my best friend but I have to get through it. It's like Oliver's been taking it the hardest though. Psalm's grandmother on her father's side wants custody of her and he's trying to fight for that.

"There go my baby girl." Lucas said picking her up.

He tried giving me a kiss but I swerved. The reason him and I weren't talking was because every time I bring up marriage he wants to act like it's too early and then guess what I'm pregnant again and he don't want to put a ring on my finger.

I'm sick of having babies I'm about to be what 23 years old with three kids and no ring yet!

"Come on Princess be still." I said trying to get her dressed.

It was a long time but I finally got her done.

"Take a picture princess." I said holding the camera up to her.

She stuck her tongue out.

"Ooh my silly girl." I cooed.

Lucas came downstairs all dressed and shit.

"Where you going?" I asked with a slight attitude.

"Nowhere baybeh I'm about to to see what August up too." He said grabbing his keys. I ignored him though.

"Princess sit right here in your playpen and watch Elmo." I sat her in her playpen and she started clapping her hands screaming.

I turned on the t.v. and called Keo and Raven on three way.

"You called pretty thicky what's up?" Raven said.

"Really Rae pretty thicky?" Keo said.

I just laughed. "Listen I called y'all so listen."

"What's up girl I'm at the nail salon." Raven said.

"Yeah what's up?"

"So Lucas has been leaving the house early and being really secretive with me every time I say something about marriage he cuts me off and I think I'm pregnant again."

"Bihhhhhhh." Keo said.

"No you lying." Raven said.

"You need to get his dick cut off and you need to get tied up I'm sick of these damn babies." Keo said.

"But didn't you decide to have one more with him after all that happened?" Raven said.

"So anyways back to Marissa. So do you think he's cheating?"

"I don't know but he is it's definitely over this time."

I looked at Princess who was so interested in the t.v.