Ten

|Lucas "Luca" Collins |

1 month later
April

Marissa and I stood on the sidewalk looking at the house.

"Baby it's so big." She said.

"It's not that big I mean yeah but not that big it has five bedrooms, 3 and a half baths, a pool and a basement

"It's not that big I mean yeah but not that big it has five bedrooms, 3 and a half baths, a pool and a basement." I said.

"Can we look inside at least?" She asked me.

"I just think Baton Rouge is a big move." She said as we walked in.

I convinced Marissa in coming to Baton Rouge with me so we can look at some houses in less than five more months we'll be moving here and we needed something to move in. I still had a lot of money from what my dad left me in the will so I was good.

"Oh my god. Babe this is just big."

"So you want to live in a box because I can go find one." I said.

"No babe I really don't want to leave I mean I'll have to make new friends and everything." Marissa pouted.

"Bae you model right? I think Baton Rouge will be a great place to start again New Orleans ain't got shit Even though we basically still in New Orleans."

"I guess babe but when are we actually planning to move up here?'

"In a year or two all depends really." I said. "We just need a place to move in."

The realtor walked back in the house. "So do we have a yes or a no?"

"It's a yes." Marissa and I said at the same time.

👑👑👑

"Mmmm I think it is a great idea to move up here." Marissa said before taking a sip of her sprite.

Right now we were at Longhorn.

"So now you want to move up here isn't that something?" I said tilting my head playing with her.

"Shutup man. I think after we make this one I'm done having babies my coochie gonna split in half." She said.

I coughed and laughed at the same time.

She smirked at me. "I know you don't want a loose pussy."

"Bae stop playing for real you gon' gimme me twins or something either we buy a dog and babe the vagina is a muscle so it goes back to it regular size baybeh if it doesn't that means that you getting different size dicks everynight." I said.

"The only dicks I've had are Nate's and yours how many pussies have you had?" She said before biting into her chicken.

"Too many count baybeh." I said winking at her making her gasp.

"Ugh I hate you."

"But nah Keo I lost my virginity to, Aaleeyah then Amber then you."

"Five don't forget Ling Ling Asian ugly ass lying on my fiance like that." She said.