Fourteen

5 months later
October

|Marissa "Riss" Daniels|

I looked in the mirror and took a deep breath

I looked in the mirror and took a deep breath. The timer went off. I picked the pregnancy test up.

"Baybeh what it say?" Lucas said from the other side of the door.

I waited for the lines to appear. My eyes got big and I started crying.

"Bae open the door." Lucas said

I unlocked the door and showed him the test. "I'm pregnant." I said hugging him.

"Finally." He said.

Princess came walking down the hall looking at both of us

"Princess you about to be a big sister." I said.

She shrugged her shoulders and messed with her hair.

"So when are we gonna start telling people?" Lucas asked.

"Let's wait till the wedding is ova. Did you finish the guest rooms for my friends from New York?" I asked him.

"Yeah um..... What about you mama and Maziyah and Dunk?"

"They sleeping in a hotel they said they wanted they own space."

"Princess stop!" Lucas yelled at her. She jumped and stuck her fingers in her mouth.

 She jumped and stuck her fingers in her mouth

"What was she doing?"

"Messing with Kash as usual." He said picking her up. "Dog already scared of her."

I laughed. Kash was our white pitbull that we adopted a few months ago.

"So you ready for next week?" Lucas asked me.

I nodded my head. Next week was the day of our wedding, and the day we became official October 1st.

Oliver was Lucas's best man, and India was my maid of honor. So glad I'm finally getting married to the love of my life.

"You wanna go out tonight my mama said she'll keep Princess."

"Ouuu yes can we go to that new restaurant on sixth?"