Eight

|Marissa "Riss" Daniels|

Two weeks later

"Yung told me everything that happened Marissa Im so sorry." Raven said hugging me.

I downed the rest of my apple cider letting it burn my throat.

"He's an asshole." Sayria said.

"I thought everything was good." I said. "And the bad thing about is I just found out I'm pregnant."

"Ugh how in hell did we end up with these no good niggas?" Sayria said.

"He's been calling me but every time he does i give the phone to Princess and she just makes noise." I said. "I don't want tell him I'm pregnant because if I do he'll come running back to me saying "Oh baby take me back lemme be there for the baby and you please" and I don't have time for that."

"Okay um I told Whiteboy a few weeks ago can we get a surrogate because they are not letting up adopt so he said why because you can't get pregnant so Imma give another bitch my sperm. Like I don't understand he doesn't want kids and I love Psalm with all my heart but she didn't come from she came from Liv. I want my own my baby to hold and love but he's just selfish." Sayria said on the verge of tears.

"Next?" I said while hugging Sayria but looking at Raven

"August is just obsessed with Neveah he doesn't even show Aja no attention really. Like the other day she asked him "daddy can you help me with my homework?" He was like "No baby girl I'm on facetime with Nevaeh." It hurt me so bad I had to watch my baby girl be rejected by her own father because he was on FaceTime with his other daughter. Last night she told me that daddy doesn't love me no more when I was giving her a bath. She started crying and stuff. I didn't know what to say because honestly I really do think August has forgotten about Aja."

"This shit is sad." I mumbled.

"Lucas cheated on you. Whiteboy doesn't give a damn about our future. August doesn't care about his second born." Sayria said.

I shook my head.

I love Lucas but I'm tired of a giving my all and he just sits on his ass.

👑👑👑

|Lucas "Luca" Collins|

I downed the Hennessey letting it sting my throat.

Whiteboy and Yung was both here with me. It looks like all of us were going through something with our women.

"So you mean to tell me that lil' blasian chick you hooked up with claiming she got your child man?" Yung said.

"Yeah man and it's like these results are taking forever to come back." I said.

I had R.Kelly playing in the background. When a Woman's Fed Up started playing.

"Why this shit had to come on?" I said turning off the music.

"Sayria feels like i don't want kids but i do promise me that but I don't want to give a surrogate my sperm I want Sayria to carry my child not another woman. But she swears up and down she's just ugh!" WhiteBoy yelled.

"If only we can just step in their place to see how it feels. August what's wrong with you and Rae?" I asked him.

"I don't know shii her and Aja been ignoring me. But nah man Nevaeh is my world man she's everything to me I missed her so much we spend so much time on Facetime and stuff-