Not Just A Fan - Chapter 14

I woke up the next morning to see the sunlight of the city and Harry laying by my side. It wasn’t a dream. The whole night was filled with nightmares though. Nightmares of so many things. The fighting in the hotel room, Harry not being able to be with me, and all the death threats. I was terrified. I basically knew I would be living my nightmare when I checked my twitter. I got up and walked across the room to my phone which was laying on the desk. I wasn’t interested in knowing what happened last night after Harry and I fell asleep. I didn’t even want to go look for where my friends ended up in the hotel room.

I clicked the power button on my white iPhone and saw the screen light up. The boys had been tweeting. Many were apologies to a person left unnamed. One tweet stood out to me though. Niall had tweeted at about 3am. What was he talking about? I read it again.

“She’s beautiful. I wish I could tell her, but being with her is a different story. </3” Damn what happened after I went to sleep.

“Good morning.” I looked over at Harry who had just woken up. “What’re you looking at?” He continued.

“A tweet. Niall said something last night at like 3am.” I walked over to the bed and handed him my phone.

“He’s talking about your friend.” Harry handed me back my phone.

“How can you be so sure?” I asked.

“He told me.” 

“What? When?”

“Not about the tweet, about him liking her.” He laughed and hugged me. “Shall we go wake everyone up?” I nodded and we got out of the bed.

We opened the door to the living room to see Niall asleep with Katie on the couch. Harry walked over to them.

“Niall wake up.” Harry said hitting Niall.

“Ouch Harry. You didn’t have to hit me.” Niall said sleepily. He looked at Katie. She looked peaceful. “I don’t want to disturb her.” Niall said quietly.

“It’s fine I got this.” I walked over and whispered in her ear. “Katie, will you have my babies?” A smile came up on her face and she started laughing.

“Knew it. She was awake the whole time.” I laughed and she tackled me.

“I like this.” Harry laughed and I pushed Katie off me.

“Where is everyone?” I asked standing up.

“Sleeping.” Niall shrugged.

“What happened last night after we fell asleep?” Harry asked the question we were all waiting for.

“Hmm, okay well Liam ranted about how the band is in big trouble because of Julia. Then he yelled at Louis for posting that your account wasn’t hacked. Then Zayn got mad cause everyone was yelling and walked out and came back an hour later. That’s about it.” Niall was perfect even when he woke up in the morning. Katie ruffled his hair as she sat down next to him.

“Should we wake them up?” Harry asked.

“Nah, let them sleep.” Niall said laying back down on the couch. “Let’s go get food I’m starving.” 

“You’re always starving.” Harry laughed.

After breakfast, Harry, Niall, Katie and I headed back up to the room. Everyone was still asleep. I really wish I could have known everything that happened after we fell asleep. 

“We’re not waiting for them to wake up. Let’s hit the city.” Niall said. His accent was so strong but it still seemed perfect. We got ready for the day and headed downstairs. It was a bit ridiculous that the boys didn’t want to take security, they would rather put a hat and glasses on and act like they weren’t them.

We walked outside the building and hit the streets of New York. Thankfully all the fans had left last night so we were pretty safe heading out of the hotel without security. We tried not to attract attention, but it wasn’t long before people started to notice Niall and Harry. Girls started coming up asking for autographs and pictures and we knew that was when it was time to head back to the hotel.

We got back up tot he room and opened the door. Zayn and Louis were sitting on the couch together.

“Found them.” Louis yelled.

“Where’d you go?” Zayn asked.

“On an adventure.” Niall said and sat down next to Louis.

“Adventure where?” Zayn asked.

“No where really we just walked around.” Niall explained.

“Without security?” Louis questioned.

“Yeah, we headed back though once girls started recognizing us.” Niall laughed and put his head on Louis’s shoulder. Louis stroke Niall’s hair.

“Oh my Irish friend, you seem so tired.” Louis  laughed.

“I am.” Niall said closing his eyes.

“Go to sleep my friend.” Louis said still running his fingers through Niall’s hair. Harry took my hand and looked at me.

“Come with me.” He whispered and I followed him back into the bed room. We laid on the bed together, and he held me in his arms.

“I bought you something.” He said smiling.

“What? Why?” I asked.

“No reason.” He reached in his pocket and pulled out a box. You could tell by the shape there was jewelry in it. He opened the box and there was a necklace in it with a pendant in the shape of a heart covered in little diamonds.

“It’s beautiful. It must have cost a fortune.” I was shocked by it.

“Yeah, money isn’t much of an object for me right now and you deserve this because when I head back home to the UK I need you to remember me.” He put the necklace around my neck and I hugged him. There was a knock on the door.

“Come in.” Harry yelled and Louis walked in. 

“Get up. Quick. You need to see this.” He sounded worried and a bit frantic.