Not Just A Fan - Chapter 7

I woke up the next morning for school and got ready like I normally did. I stumbled down the stairs half asleep, dragged myself to the coffee pot and poured myself a cup of coffee. I poured in some milk and put in a ton of sugar and sucked down about half the cup. I looked up at Mia who was just starring at me sitting at the table. This girl is always up to something isn’t she?

“What?” I asked so confused by her.

“Nothing. I just think you should wear something a bit girlier today.” I looked at me clothes. 

“A t-shirt and jeans won’t do?” I questioned. “It’s just school.”

“Trust me on this one. I’ll help you.” We walked up stairs and she banged on Jenna’s door. She had a job interview today so she was awake. “Jen, help me pick out an outfit for Julia so she can actually look like a girl.” Jenna opened the door.

“Ok happy to help.” Something was up with these girls. They dragged me into Jenna’s room. They said I didn’t have enough girly clothes so I was to wear hers. Thankfully we were the same size.

Jenna pulled out a cute shirt. It was tight fit and a bit scandalous. She forced me to put it on. This is ridiculous. She put a clip in my hair and handed me a tube of lipgloss. Are they for real? 

“You’re ready for school!” She smiled and Mia and I walked back downstairs.

“What are you wearing?” Jackson joked.

“Jenna.” I explained.

“Obviously, never thought you would buy something like that.” He laughed and we headed to his car for school.

I walked over to my friends once we got there. They looked at me with smiles on their faces.

“What?” I asked although I knew what’d they’d say.

“Harry’s in New York.” Katie smiled and crinkled her nose.

“Yup.” I tried to ignore that matter.

“Have you talked to him?” Brenna asked hoping I did.

“I didn’t but Mia did  on my twitter.” I rolled my eyes.

“What’d she say?” Sabrina asked knowing this was the question on everyone’s mind.

“She gave him my number, full name, address, school name, and my mom’s number.”

“She’s crazy.” Katie said. She didn’t have to say it for us all to know it was true. “So can you explain the outfit?” Katie joked.

“My sisters.” That was all I needed to say for them to know what I meant. The bell rang and we headed to class in our separate ways.

Unfortunately, today a lot more people recognized me as the mystery girl. Most people said ‘You’re so lucky!’ and ‘I wish I was you!’ I couldn’t take it anymore. I dragged my body to fourth block just wishing the day was over already.

I sat down in a seat next to Katie with Brenna and Sabrina sitting in front of me. Our teacher started the lesson but we passed notes back and forth the whole class not even paying a bit of attention. I probably should have because my 2.5 GPA wasn’t something to be proud of and I needed this class to graduate, but oh well. 

I looked up at the clock with a smile. It was 1:50 we had about 10 minutes left of school. My phone vibrated in my pocket and I sneakily took it out. My friends did the same thing. Guess who just tweeted? 

I starred down at my phone. My eyes grew big and my friends all looked at me. I couldn’t even begin to believe this was happening. It all happened so fast and my mom and sister were in on it. 

“Me and the boys are going in.” That’s all the tweet said. No one would know what that meant, but I had this sick feeling in my stomach saying that I do. There’s was a knock on the classroom door. My mouth dropped.

Our vice principal walked in and smiled at our teacher he shut the door behind him.

“This will only take about a minute. Are Julia, Katie, Sabrina, and Brenna in here?” He asked my teacher. She nodded towards us. He opened the door and we all could guess what happened next.

One direction walked into my classroom. The room went silent. Obviously, we weren’t the only ones in total shock. Harry walked over to me smiling. He looked in my eyes and I forgot how to breathe.

“I think I found your camera.” He said with a smile. The room was silent. I couldn’t find words. He handed the camera to me. I was only able to choke out one word to him.

“Thanks.” I smiled.

“Are you free tonight?” He asked me. The other band members were standing at the front of the classroom watching like everyone else.

“Y-y-yes I believe so.” I stuttered. 

“Would you like to come to our concert with your friends then possibly hang out with us in the city?” 

“Uhm.” I looked at my friends.

“Yessss!!!!” They all yelled at the same time.

“I guess so.” I said with an awkward smile. 

“We will be waiting for you in the limo outside after dismissal.” He said with a smile. On that note they walked out of the classroom. There was only 3 minutes left of school and I already knew I was about to have the best Friday night of my life.