†Chapter 17†

"Yes everything is going according to plan" Liam said with a proud grin on his face.

"Dad, um Harry is not here...he want for a walk with Louis" Liam stopped talking when he heard a knock on the door. "Dad can I get back to you? yeah I call you later" He hanged his phone up.

"Come in"

Liam frowned when he saw James in the doorway shaking slightly with worried expressions. Liam quickly got up and walked towards him " Is everything alright James?" He asked.

James shook his head "Louis was just brought in by the Malik's, they-they found him lying on the ground unconscious"

Liam's heart skip a beat and he swallowed nervously "And Harry? Where is Harry?" He asked calmly.

"Harry was not with Louis when they found him"

"Oh my God" Liam said as he ran out of the office. He quickly descended the stairs when he saw Yaser and his men in the living room with Louis lying on the couch unconscious.

A young man with a blonde hair was kneeling beside Louis, cleaning his wounds. "What happened?" Liam asked as he look between Yaser and Louis.

"Is he breathing? Is he alive?" Liam asked nervously.

"Yes he, my physician just confirmed it" Yaser said.

"We found him lying on the ground, not far from this mansion and we thought he might be one of your staff"

"No no he is my-my best friend"

"Did you see a curly haired boy with him he-he is my brother, Harry you remember him?"

"My little brother was with him" Liam said as tears threaten to fell from his eyes. "Didn't-didn't you see him?"

Yaser shook his head. "No but your house keeper has informed me, I have sent my men out to search for him" Liam nodded as he rack his hand through his hair and started pacing back and fourth, trying to keep his cool.

"He is going to be alright" the blonde haired man said as he stood up. He walked towards Yaser and whispered into his ears.

Yaser nodded "He wants to go back and get some drugs to help the lad with the pain" Liam nodded as he sat beside Louis and palmed his face and this time he couldn't hold back his tears and started to sob.

***********

Zayn removed his canines from Harry's flesh and licked the wounds to stop the flow of the blood. He then gently picked Harry up and placed him on the bed before covering him up with the sheets.

He palmed his face as he sat on the side of the bed "What is wrong with me?" He sighed loudly regretting what he had done. He stared back at his unconscious mate and quickly mind linked his best friend and future beta.

Niall I think i messed up

"Yeah you really did. Thank God Louis isn't dead" Niall at he yelled him through the mind link.

"Wait, I hope you didn't mate Harry against his will" Niall said worriedly.

Fuck Niall I would never do that!

Where are you? Niall asked.

If I tell you, please don't tell anyone.

I won't, tell me.

After few minutes Niall found Zayn's hideout. Zayn got some clothes before opening the door when he scented his beta. Niall entered the room and gasped in shocked when he saw Harry laying on bed covered with blood stains. He quickly walked towards him and checked his vitals.