†Chapter 15†

Sitting in front of his dresser Harry slowly traced his fingers along the bite marks at his neck. He stared in the mirror and frowned, the marks looked like as an animal had bitten him.

It looked healed but it was still tender and sore when he touched it. For some reason it wasn't the mark which worried him but the thousands of hickeys Zayn had left around his neck did.

How come he didn't notice this when he went to the bathroom yesterday after...um he closed his eyes tightly and sighed loudly, as he used his hand to comb his curly hair. Liam is going to kill him when he sees this.

He groaned and stood up from the dresser, walking back to the bed. He laid on it thinking of the events which took place yesterday night. Harry palmed his face, never in his life did he think he would be comparing two men.

Louis or Zayn

Zayn or Louis

Louis or Zayn

He started with his brother's best friend Louis, he is a gentleman with good morals, sweet and most importantly his family love him.

With Zayn....well he is opposite of Louis, his family hates him and he is really hot and...."Harry stop fantasizing about that hot and sexy monster" His conscience screamed at him.

He remembered Zayn's kisses and how his body submitted to Zayn's touch. This is crazy, he just met him yesterday night after all these years and he allowed Zayn to touch him like that.

He closed his eyes feeling ashamed. His family would be really disappointed in him if Zayn should come in the picture. And he really wants his family to be proud of him, especially his big brother.

So starting from today he is going to be sleeping in Sophia's room. At least Zayn won't come there.

He has to avoid Zayn no matter what.

He checked on the wall clock, it was almost seven thirty in the morning. He had to downstairs for breakfast, but how would he hide these hickeys for Liam?

******

James entered the dinning room with a letter in his hands. "Liam, please you have a letter from the Maliks" he said.

The smile on Liam's face was quickly whipped off and was immediately replaced by an angry frowned, he growled lightly in his throat and threw his fork down harshly on the plate causing everyone at the table to look at him.

This looked like a déjà vu when his family was dinning twelve years ago and James brought a letter from the Malik's to his father. He sighed loudly and palmed his face trying to control his anger.

"Could you please read it I don't want to touch it, I hope you understand" he said. James nodded and read out the letter to him.

Liam raise his eyebrow "Yaser's son? the same one from that night?" Liam asked and James nodded nervously.

"Unbelievable, that son of a bitch" Liam muttered under his breath before he looked straight at James.

"Tell him I said no, and I don't want him to show his face here either or else I would be forced to order the guards to shoot him at sight, you are dismissed" Liam said calmly before picking up his fork and went back eating.

James signed and nodded before leaving the room. Sophia and Nick exchanged looks while Louis had a frowned on his face and was stabbing his pancakes with his fork, Sophie wanted to know what was going on. So she decided to ask the question.