†Chapter 9†

Another long chapter
Warning
If you are are not comfortable. Don't read it.  Jump to the next chapter. Thank you.

Zayn moved his lips from Harry's and dips it to his neck, where he would be leaving his mark in a few minutes as he claims Harry as his. Harry kept whimpering with littles sounds leaving his mouth.

"Z-ee am co-ld" Harry said in between the small sounds coming from his mouth, he was shivering with his eyes closed. Zayn immediately stopped kissing Harry's neck and looked back at his princess and frowns.

He decided to bring Harry deeper into the forest this time around so no one could interpret their mating, but its seems the weather was very cold.

Zayn gently picked him up bridal style and took him into a tent he had built earlier before picking up Harry.. He bends and enters it.. He placed Harry down gently on the blanket and stripped his shirt off before climbing back in between Harry's legs hovering over him.

"Is it okay now princess?" Zayn asked. You could feel the worry and desperation in his voice. Harry nodded his head. Zayn then removed Harry's little pink boots from his feet's and kissed his feet, Harry giggled when his felt a tickle in his feet.

Zayn smiled and breath nervously as hovered over Harry and starts rubbing his lower body against Harry's while kissing his neck. Harry eyes widened at the weird and funny sensation which shot through his body.

"Z-ee, Z-zee.. he whimpers "Z-ee s-top"

"Shhh princess, it's okay" ..Zayn whispers as he looked into Harry's green eyes. The younger boy hasn't felt this way before and its scares him.

"Princess I have to make you mine and this is the only way, Please let me make you mine"...

"Bu-t I feel fun-ny" Harry said with a confused voice, his innocence written all over his face as he frowns.

"Don't worry you will start feeling good I promise okay?" Zayn assured him while kissing his cheeks.

Harry nodded his head without his naive mind knowing what Zayn meant by making him his, Harry closed his eyes again still shivering a little. Zayn pecks Harry's cheek, stood up and slips off his pants together with his boxers. Zayn was fully naked and hard.

He hovered over Harry as he licked and kissed the junction where Harry's neck and shoulder meets.. He smiled proudly, finally Harry will be his. He starts unbuttoning Harry's pants slip it off him but Zayn realized Harry wasn't wearing any underwear. Then his eyes widened when he remembered he had forgotten to bring his father's lube. Then he remembered something.

He put his finger in his mouth and lubricates it with his saliva. He then removes it and he swallowed with nervousness as he spreads Harry's butt cheeks and tried pushing his finger in Harry's entrance gently, making Harry whimper and tears starts falling from his eyes. When his finger wasn't going in, he pushed it in a bit harder and when he finally got in, he started moving in and out of Harry's hole with his finger.

"Does it hurt?" Zayn asked as he looked at Harry's face with concern and nervousness. Harry nodded with his eyes closed as tears keeps falling from his eyes. Zayn frowns, nothing in the books which he had read secretly in his father's office did say this process would hurt.

He must be doing something wrong so he removed his finger and went straight to his main mission. Besides the books says this part feels good, and he wanted Harry to feel good.

Zayn hovered closer over Harry again making his member bushed against Harry's hole while he kissed Harry's tears. "I love you princess" he whispers into Harry's ear then aligned his member against Harry's entrance and ...