† Chapter 2 †

It was in the evening, the styles were eating their dinner in the dinning room. Anne was feeding Harry "come on baby open your mouth"
"Mom you are spoiling him" Liam said  "he will never learn to stand up for himself if continue to treat him as a China doll".

Robin agreed with his older son  "Anne, Harry is not a baby anymore let him feed himself he is six years old " 

Harry pouted and starts crying Anne pulled Harry from his chair so he could sit on her lap, she starts whispering words of comfort to him. Liam and his father rolled their eyes .Anne gave them you see what you have done look.

Just then James entered with the maids to bring them their desert. "Sir please you have a letter from Mr Malik"

James handed the letter to Robin.  Robin thanked James as he opened the letter and starts reading it. He told James to prepare for the arrival of his guest Mr Malik, he will be arriving with few people tomorrow evening for dinner. James and the maids left them alone to eat their desert.

"Who is Mr Malik?"  Anne asked her husband.  "He is our only neighbor" Robin said.

Anne kissed Harry cheeks and answered "but I don't see any house around here we are in the middle of a forest." Robin relaxed in his chair..

"Well he lives a bit far from us and there only two houses around this part of the lands ours and his, that is why I called him my neighbor."

"He wants us to continue the contract my grandfather and his grandfather agreed on."

"And what was the contract? Anna asked. "the same deal his grandfather made with mine, don't sell the lands and don't destroy the natural vegetation and few issues" Robin answered.

"Your grandfather and the Malik's are weird I mean why would they go through all this just to protect mother nature, there is more to it than what you are being told"

"What if there is gold here and he is trying to misled you and get all that gold for himself" Anne said grasping.

Robin chuckled  "there is no gold in this area honey besides the government would have known long before my grandfather or the Malik's".

"Most parts of the lands here belong to the Natural  Environmental Protection agency and am sure the Malik's and my grandfather are very Passionate about reserving the environment , that was why they made the deal besides apart from the deal we get our water supply from the Malik's, there is no source of water around this property."

"You mean if you don't agree to their terms they will cut off our water supply?" Anne asked with a frowned on her face.

"Yes something like that, but don't worry am going to agree on the terms."

"If my grandfather dreams was to protect mother nature who am I to disregard it" Robin said

"Am going to bed " Liam announced getting up from his chair giving his parents a kiss on the cheek 

"Okay honey be careful and don't open the door to anyone apart from us"Anne said. Harry was already sleeping her in arms.

"Is Harry going to sleep in my room"  Liam asked his parents just when Anne was about to reply him Robin beat her to it.

"No he will be sleeping in his own room"

"Ok good night mum and dad", "Good night son" Robin answered

*****

Anne put Harry on his bed and covered him. "They are growing up so fast" she said.

"Well that's what babies do honey" Robin said standing beside her. "Good night baby" both of them kissed Harry's forehead and left his room.

The moment Anne closed Harry's door Robin quickly learned down to press his lips against hers, kissing her deeply. He pressed kisses along her neck making her moan

"Robin.... wait.. someone.. could... be.. be.. watch...ing.... us".

"Don't worry no one comes to this part of the house unless they are been called on" Robin said while  kissing her neck.

"What if Harry wakes up?" 

Robin stopped and took her off the ground onto his shoulder and starts  walking towards their bedroom while Anne was giggling quietly.

Standing in the shadows behind the curtain wall watching them was their house keeper.

************************************
Zarry will be meeting in the next chapter.

I want to thank these beautiful and wonderful ladies.
Sex_Fiend and ZarryForeva14
For supporting me. You guys are the best😘😘😘😘

Please comment and let me  know what you think .

Sorry if the story is too slow.
Things will start getting interesting  from the next chapter.

Thank you.