† Chapter 7 †

"Shhhhh princess please come down its me, Zayn"... Zayn was whispering to Harry, trying his best to stop him from crying and struggling further underneath him. He was afraid Liam could hear Harry's soft cries, since his room was closer to Harry's.

He tried everything but nothing seems to be working on calming Harry down then he remembered he could use his ability to calm Harry down.

"Come on look at me, please look into my eyes" he asked Harry with a nervous and worried tone. But Harry shook his head with his eyes closed. The next words from his mouth hurts him so much but he had to say it, he had wanted to smack Liam across the face for saying this words to Harry a few days ago but at this point it became necessary.

"Look into my eyes or I will take miss piggy away from you". You could feel the pain in his voice as he threatened Harry.

Harry immediately stopped struggling and opened his eyes and looked into the hazel eyes staring down at him. Zayn started feeling the calmness of Harry's body, a small smile appeared on his lips. Zayn removed his hand from Harry's mouth.

"Am so so-rry princess but I had to threatened you, am sorry please forgive me."

Zayn said worriedly as he moved from Harry's body and pulled him onto his lap while he hugged him tightly, nuzzling his head in Harry's neck. Harry had his legs wrapped around Zayn's waist and his face hidden in the older boy chest while Zayn kissed his hair and place soft kisses on his cheeks while sniffing Harry's neck.

Harry moved his face from Zayn's chest sniffling while Zayn whips his tears from his eyes with his hand. Harry eyes were a bit red from crying and his hair was all over his face. Zayn used his hand to place Harry's curly hair behind his ears and pecks on his cheek.

"Princess please look at me" Zayn said with a worried voice.

"Please am sorry I made you cry, I got distracted by yo-ur lips and I wanted to um am sorry I didn't ask you properly.

"I was scared you would scream out and wake up your parents that was why I covered your mouth, baby they will take you away from me if that should happened. Am sorry please forgive me princess I will do anything anything for you to look at me with your pretty eyes"....

Zayn was scared and worried Harry won't forgive him. He shouldn't have kissed Harry in his sleep but he couldn't help it, he came here looking for forgiveness but now he has messed everything up again. Harry's head was still down, he had stopped crying and Zayn's sweet words were getting to him.

"I love you baby please let me see your beautiful smile.. Please princess smile for me".. Harry couldn't stop blushing. He shook his head as a sign of No.. Zayn sighed.

"Princess am begging you please forgive me and let me see your pretty eyes and your sweet smile"..

"No you want to ta-ke miss pig-gy away I won't lo-ok in yo-ur eyes, I feel w-eird when I do" Harry stutters with a small voice.

"I won't take Miss piggy away and I promise I won't do anything weird with my eyes again, princess please show me your pretty eyes and your pretty smile. Please princess let me see you."

Harry's face was red as a tomato, blushing hard. He looked up a little but he was staring at Zayn's chest unable to look into his eyes..

Zayn smiled "don't be shy princess hmm look at me with those pretty eyes.

Zayn kissed his forehand. Harry hesitated before looking in Zayn's eyes, he smiled before quickly putting his face back on Zayn's chest again.. Zayn chuckles quietly at Harry's shyness and kissed his forehead. He buries his noes in Harry's neck again inhaling in scent..