†Chapter 10†

Twelve years later..

One

Two

Three

Say cheese....

Cheeeeeesssssse......

Its was Harry's eighteenth birthday party and his best friend Nick was taking a picture of him and his other two friends. Harry didn't went a big party this time around, his birthdays had always been bigger and he wanted something simple this time. Just his family and best friends.

"Harry where is Liam? wasn't he supposed to be here by now?" one of his friends, Sophia asked him. Harry pouted "I thought he would be here by now, am calling his phone but its switched off"

"Am here" Liam announced as he rushed in and picked Harry up hugging him tightly while spinning him around, Harry starts giggling. After a few seconds Liam putted Harry down. "Am so sorry I couldn't make it on time you know how the traffic is on Fridays"..

Harry smiled and pouted but raised his eyebrow when he saw a small lipstick stain on Liam's neck.. "if you say so Lili" Harry rolled his eyes.

"Hello ladies" Liam flashed a smile at Harry's female friends as they are blushed. Nick rolled his eyes when Liam ignored him.

"Can you excuse me I want to talk to my little brother for few minutes" Sophia and Perri quickly nodded their heads while giggling. Liam smirk at them as he held Harry's hand and pulled him out of the living room to the kitchen.

"I want to tell you something very important."

Harry grasped "Oh my God, I hope you didn't forget to buy my presents?" Harry asked when they both entered the kitchen. Liam chuckles "I wouldn't dream of it, besides I know you will hunt me in my dreams if i don't" Liam chuckles lightly as he pulled Harry for another hug "Happy birthday baby brother"

"Hey am not a baby anymore am eighteen and a big boy, now where are my presents I don't see you with it" Harry whines as he pouts with a smile.

"It's in the car Louis is bringing them up" Liam said cheerfully as he released Harry.

Harry's smile immediately fell "Why is he here? I told you I don't like him." Harry yelled quietly.

Liam sighs "I don't why you don't like him, he really cares about you just gave him a chance hmm"..

"No I just ......." Liam cuts his off  "Are are still mad he stole a kiss from you?" Harry's eyes widened

"Yes he told me and the slap you gave him, trust me he feels bad about it"

"I just ju-st ...um .... Harry stutters but Liam cuts him again "I don't understand Harry you have never being in any relationship before which am not complaining"

"Yeah thanks to you...you always keep scaring them away.....how will I ever find a boyfriend when you keep threatening them and let bodyguards follow wherever I go"..

"None of those guys are good enough for my baby brother"....

"And who is? Louis?" Harry made an angry face.

Liam put both of his hands on Harry's cheeks and looked at him in the eyes. "I will redraw the bodyguards if you agree to date Louis"...