Chapter 29

Haneul's P.O.V

In the plane...

After hours of walking, traveling, it's finally time to go home. We just got in the plane. Namjoon is ignoring me ever since we were at that flower crown shop. I don't even know why. It's soon to 1 am. And I'm just exhausted. I yawned.

Namjoon sits next to me. As soon as he sits down, i pulled his arm. Making him face me. "If i did anything wrong, tell me." - i said.

"What do you think?" - he asked. I let his arm go.

"Well, at least tell me what is it. Don't ghost yourself." - i said. I'm really scared if Mr and Mrs Kim will hear our conversation. They're just behind us. He ignored.

"Fine." - i said. I turn away, looking out of the window. Soon, the plane takes off. I hugged myself, going to sleep.

Incheon Airport...

After the immigration and stuffs, Mrs Kim faced me with a smile. "Go home, rest. Me, Mr Kim and Namjoon really appreciate that you can join us for this trip. It means a lot." - she said.

I smiled. "Thank you very much too. It means way more to me." - i said.

"Join us for more trips." - Mr Kim said, smiling.

"I'll try." - i said and smiled.

"Rest well, Mr and Mrs Kim. Thank you very much once again." - i said, giving them a bow. They said the same thing to me too.

"Namjoon, send Haneul home. It's very late too." - Mr Kim said.

"Ah no it's okay." - i said.

"I will." - Namjoon said. Tsk. His parents smiled. We gave our goodbyes and parted ways. I pull my luggage, going to the taxi stand. There's lots of taxis. So i went to one of them, putting my luggage at the back. Namjoon did too. We got in the taxi as i told the ahjussi my address.

We sit from one end to another. It was a quiet journey. And I'm just sleepy. Upon arriving, i pay the ahjussi. Taking my luggage out, from the back. Along with Namjoon's. We walk in the apartment building, going to my floor.

The lift opens as the both of us walk to my house door. I unlock my house door, pull my luggage and walk in. Turn on the lights. I went to my room, putting my luggage aside. I take off Namjoon's coat, and went to the living room.

"Take it back." - i said, handing him the coat. Along with his lip balm. He ignored. Only taking the balm, and sit on my sofa while putting on the balm on his lips. I frowned. I went to him.

"Ya. Can't you hear. Take your coat back." - i said. He ignored.

"Okay. Fine." - i said. I put his coat on the sofa, walking to my room and locking it. I'd rather sit in my room, than sitting with him. I don't care if he just leaves my house without locking my door. Do what you wanna do.

I take a quick shower. Putting on comfy clothes and lay on my bed. I close my eyes, going to sleep.

The next day...

I stretch my hands up while yawning. I open my eyes slowly, squinting. Looking at the time. It's soon to 4 pm. Heol. I am just dead tired. I pulled my blanket, wanting to sleep more. But i decide to get up. To at least do something.

I took a quick bathe, shorts and a tshirt. I walk out from my room, going to the kitchen. But as i was making my way to the kitchen, i heard some voices. I turn, to my living room. It was Namjoon, eating chips, watching the tv. Looks like he change his clothes. I ignored, going to the kitchen.

I made myself a cup of coffee. Getting some strawberries. I wash them, placing them in a bowl. I bring the bowl, the cup of coffee, to my room. I felt Namjoon looking at me. I sit on my bed, turning on the tv. I tied my hair in a bun, then eat my 'breakfast'.

I was immersed with watching the variety show. I heard a knock. I didn't close my door. Turning my head, seeing Namjoon leaning on my door. And just that. He didn't say a word. But just looked at me. What is wrong with him?

Since he didn't say anything, i turn my head back to the tv. I took a sip of my coffee. I turn my head back to my door. And he's still there. "Want some?" - i asked, showing him the bowl of strawberries that i had.

He walk towards me, picked one of the strawberry and sit next to me. We quietly eat the strawberries together. "What's wrong? Why are you ignoring me?" - i asked. He kept quiet. Okay then. I'll just shut up.

"I was mad." - he finally spoke.

"Why?"

"You keep on bringing Siena in everything we did in Japan." - he said.

"That was it?" - i asked.

"Can't you tell?" - he asked. I shook my head.

"Why can't i bring Siena in our conversation? She's your girlfriend anyways." - i asked.

"We're spending time together, it's suppose to be you and me. Don't bring Siena in our conversation. Yes she's my girlfriend, but you're my best friend." - he said.

"I didn't even think of anything. Plus it's not like i have intentions to." - i said.

"Then what if you talk about Siena?" - i asked.

"If it's important, I'll tell you. If it's not, I won't. You don't hear me talking about Siena to you right." - he said.

"Yeah." - i answered.

"Okay sorry. I didn't mean to. I'll try to stop." - i added. He finally smile to me. My heart beats so fast. Ah. He's very cute. I smile too.

"Did you go home?" - i asked. He shook his head.

"I stayed here. For the night." - he said.

"Heol. Really? Where did you sleep?" - i asked.

"The room next to yours." - he said.

"Oh. Sorry I didn't really invite you to sleep in that room. Since you didn't wanna talk. I thought you'd go home." - i said.

"It's okay. I feel like i live here." - he said. We laughed.

-------------------------------------------
Heyyoooo~! Wasdup! A new chapter! Do share this fanfic to other ARMY and other Namjoon stans ❤️ my baby deserves lots of love ❤️💕

Thank you for the 2K+ reads! Wuuhooo! I'm so happy!! Thank you for reading, commenting and voting! It means a lot to me! Thank you for reading a Namjoon fanfic too☺️💕

Follow my BTS series! Make sure you're on the right track! The stories have links with each other!

BTS Series:
1st Book - Married A Gangster || JJK [COMPLETED]
2nd Book - Love Hate || MYG [COMPLETED]
3rd Book - Just One Day || PJM [COMPLETED]
4th Book - Makeup Artist || JHS [COMPLETED]
5th Book - Strength || KNJ -ONGOING-
6th Book - Capture || KSJ -soon-
7th Book - Just || KTH -soon-

Twitter & Instagram:
@/kwonkimminjeon

22/2/18, 22nd February 2018

-KwonKimMinJeon💕