Chapter 17

Haneul's P.O.V

End of concert...

Exhausted. Once reaching my room, i entered the bathroom, taking a shower. Putting on shorts and a loose white tshirt, i walk out of the bathroom and lay on the bed. We're going back Korea, tomorrow. I just can't wait to go home.

The past few days, I've been hanging out with Siena a lot, after the concert, in my room. Just the both of us. I'm not complaining though. I feel lonely. But she's always so happy and talk to me a lot. I like the company. But tonight, I can't. I just wanna be alone. Namjoon knows that I'm hanging out with her, and he's so happy about it.

He's happy that his best friend and crush, clicks well. I wonder when will he even tell Siena that he's crushing on her. They'd be a cute couple. My phone rings. Namjoon wanna facetime. I answered. Seeing him sitting down, using a hoodie.

"Hii~" - he said happily. I make a small smile.

"Hi." - i said.

"You look tired." - he said.

"Yeah. Exhausted." - i said letting out a sigh.

"You did well today, by the way." - he said.

"You too~" - i said.

"You look extra happy right now. Why?" - i asked. He's smiling so wide.

"I just miss talking to my best friend. You've been hanging out with Siena a lot that I didn't get to talk to you much. I'm not complaining but i just miss my best friend." - he said. I let out a small chuckle.

"I see. Now, look at me all you want." - i joked. He laughed.

"How's Siena? She's friendly, right?" - he asked. I nodded.

"Very friendly." - i said. I put my phone on the nightstand, laying on my front.

"She told me that she likes being friends with you." - he said.

"Really?"

He nodded. "Then the real question is. When are you gonna tell her about your feelings?" - i asked.

"I don't know. I'm scared if she will not see me as the same." - he said.

"Dude, i see her eyes. It sparkles seeing you." - i said.

"You'll never know it's the lights." - he said.

"I wanna smack you right now. I'm saying the facts." - i said with a frown.

"She spend hours in my room, and we talked a lot. And she talked about you to me." - i said.

"What did she say?"

"I forgot. But i can really tell that she likes you." - i said. He blushed.

"Am i seeing Kim Namjoon blushing? Ermahgawd." - i teased him. He laughed.

Why do i feel like my heart is sinking? Why do i feel sad? Why do i feel like I'm torn into small pieces? Why do i feel like i got hit? Right in my heart? Why? I don't understand this. Namjoon talked about what happened earlier with Siena. While i smile, listening to them.

As long as you're happy, I'd be happy too. I really feel that my heart broke. It's unexplainable why. I don't even know what's the reason.

The next day...

We're release from the talk that rhe managers did. We're back in Korea by the way. I bid goodbye to everyone and left the building.

"Haneul!" - i heard someone called me. There were 2 voices. From my left. And right. I turn to my right, it was Namjoon. To my left, Hoonji. They both walk to me and saw each other. Small frowns appear from their faces.

"I wanna rest badly. So both of you tell me what you want." - i said.

"I thought of sending you home." - the both of them said at the same time.

"Since both said the same thing, I'm taking the taxi instead." - i said, walking forward and ignoring the callings. I didn't want anyone to send me home. I bet Siena wants Namjoon to send her home. As of Hoonji. I don't want any company.

I hailed a taxi, getting in and told the ahjussi my address. Upon arriving, pay the ahjussi, take my luggage and walk in my apartment building. Going to my level, unlocking my house door. Head to my room immediately.

I take a shower quickly, changing to comfy clothes and jump on my bed. I sighed. It's soon to noon. But I'm out of energy. Working hard past few days. I heard my phone rings. Text messages from Hoonji and Namjoon.

'From: Hoonjii
I don't think i made you angry. But if i did, I'm sorry. I just wanna know why you didn't want me to send you home.'

'From: My Bodyguard
Are you okay? I feel like you're mad about something. Tell me if i did something wrong. I hope you're home, safe and resting.'

I put my phone away, turning it off. I wonder why these guys are so worried about me. Okay I'm being a little bitchy now. Maybe because I'm on my period. I turn on the tv, as it plays a drama.

Tomorrow is rest day. Yas. For the next 1 week, rest. Thank god. I'm gonna be a lazy ass and just stay in my bed for 1 week. Unless i have to go out and buy food. Hope I don't.

1 am...

I feel like shit. I've been coughing in the evening. And my throat hurts. This sucks. I don't wanna be sick. I feel weak too. I got up, going to my kitchen, making myself ramyun. Maybe a hot ramyun will make me feel better.

Once i cook it, i eat it with a slow pace. And looking out of the window, looking at cars. The stars and dark sky. I didn't check my phone the whole day. Because i just wanna be alone. I enjoyed my ramyun.

After I'm done, i wash everything. Then i heard a knock. I walk to my door, looking through the peek hole. Blonde hair. Tall. Kim Namjoon.

"Haneul-ah." - i heard him called.

"I know you're in there. Well probably in your room. Thats why you can't hear my knockings." - he said to himself. This guy.

"Han-ah. God please let her hear my knockings. I'm so worried. Ergh Ha Haneul." - he talk to himself, knocking on my door.

I walk away, going in my room and ignore him. I'm very weak. I don't want anyone to be here for me. I wanna be alone. I'm fine, Namjoon-ah. I want to be alone for now. Please don't be worried.

------------------------------------------
Wassup! Here's da update for today! Omg this book have reach 900+ reads! Thank you very much! It means a lot to me! Keep giving this book lots of love and to our lovely leader, Namjoonie ❤️❤️

Follow my BTS series! Make sure you're on the right track! The stories have links with each other!

BTS Series:
1st Book - Married A Gangster || JJK [COMPLETED]
2nd Book - Love Hate || MYG [COMPLETED]
3rd Book - Just One Day || PJM [COMPLETED]
4th Book - Makeup Artist || JHS [COMPLETED]
5th Book - Strength || KNJ -ONGOING-
6th Book - Capture || KSJ -soon-
7th Book - Just || KTH -soon-

Twitter & Instagram:
@/kwonkimminjeon

24/1/18, 24th January 2018

-KwonKimMinJeon💕