Chapter 14

Haneul's P.O.V

I knock on his studio door. I open it and seeing Namjoon walking back and forth, looking so nervous. I walk in, closing the door and grab his arm, making him face me. "Oh hi. You're here. What take you so long?" - he said.

"Don't care about that but what's with you? Walking back and forth? And looking damn nervous?" - i asked. He let out a groan.

"I'm so nervous. It's Siena-"

"It's Siena. It's just a lunch. Not a date. And, you've yet know much about her. You just know her name, and how she looks like. That's all." - i said. He blinked.

"Right. It's just lunch. Just lunch. Yeah. Lunch. With Siena." - he said to himself, taking deep breathes and paused.

"It's with Siena. Haneul, it's Siena." - he said, freaking out.

"Do you want a slap from my hand or a slap from my red converse high?" - i asked, frowning. He shook his head.

"Sit down." - i said. He sit down and i sit next to him. Facing him, making him look at me. But he can't seem to look at me.

"Kim Namjoon. Look at me." - i said calmly. He look in my eyes.

"Good. Look, it's just lunch. It will go smoothly and perfectly. Nothing bad will happen. Have confidence in yourself. You're RM, You're Kim Namjoon of BTS. You can perform on stage with such swag. Meeting a girl, for a lunch wouldn't be bad." - i said with a smile. He nodded.

"Okay. Breathe in." - i said. He breathe in.

"Breathe out." - i said. He breathes out. Doing that a couple of times and he looks a little relaxed.

Lunch time...

"Ah Haneul! I don't wanna go!" - he whined. I hit his arm.

"Come on! You were okay earlier on! Quick!" - i exclaimed, pulling his arm. We head outside of the building. I grab his hand and frowned. His hands are sweating.

"Let's just go, okay." - i said. He nodded and sighed nervously. We walk to the restaurant, but across it. We walk in and take a seat.

I held his face. "Okay. Just smile. Be the Kim Namjoon as you are. Don't break any shit. You've broken lots in your studio earlier on. And just think that you need to fill your stomach with awesome food." - i said. He nodded, breathing out.

I look out of the restaurant and saw Jung Siena, walking in the opposite restaurant. I smiled. "She's here!" - i said to Namjoon with a smile. He saw and he started sweating badly. I grab tissues and wipe them off. Blowing his face to cool down.

"Okay. Go on. I'll be here okay." - i said. He nodded.

"How do i look?" - he asked.

"Awesome. But..." - i said, reaching my hand out to fix his hair a little.

"Okay good. Go on. Fighting!" - i said with a smile. He nodded and made a small smile. He nervously got up, walking out of the restaurant and cross the road, to the restaurant that both of them have agreed to have lunch.

He got in the restaurant as i let out a smile. Soon, i saw them sitting near the window. Namjoon sat to where he'll see me. I smiled to him and he smiled back. I saw Jung Siena. She's more beautiful seeing her in person. I'm happy for Namjoon.

I decided to order a drink. Getting my drink, i take sips after sips while looking at them. This is weirdly making me feel like I'm stalking them. I'm not. Just supporting and cheering for Namjoon.

I look down to my drink and sighed. I don't understand my feelings. I'm happy seeing Namjoon but at the same time, I'm not. Like how you say Haneul. It's just lunch. Not a date. Wait, why do i even care if it's a date or not?

"Excuse me?" - i heard someone called. I look up.

"Oh. Hi, Hoonji." - i said with a smile. He smiled.

"What are you doing here?" - he asked.

"Well, I'm supporting a friend and having a drink. You?" - i asked.

"Here for lunch and saw you." - he said.

"Come, join me. I'm alone." - i said with a smile.

"Love to." - he said and smile. He sit across me. We ordered and wait patiently for our food to arrive.

"Didn't get to eat supper the other day, lunch will do." - Hoonji said. I laughed.

Our food came and we start eating. It was quite a quiet lunch. Maybe because there aren't anything much to talk. I look over to the restaurant across, looking at Siena and Namjoon. I saw Namjoon holding onto his phone. I grab mine and decided to text him.

'To: My Bodyguard
Everything going okay?'

Send. Yeah his contact name stays as that. He didn't let me change it to something else. Well, so it stayed. I continued eating. I saw him typing on his phone. Soon, i felt vibration.

'From: My Bodyguard
Yeah. Thank god. She's just so beautiful that i stuttered at first.'

I laughed. How cute. I look at him and he was looking at me too. I smiled. He turn to Siena and start talking to her.

'To: My Bodyguard
ㅋㅋㅋㅋ fighting~ just make sure of the time. We need to be in the radio thingy by 3 pm.'

Send. I put my phone away, and start talking about random things with Hoonji.

"Oh by the way, how's Imo? I didn't talk to her for months." - i said.

"She's great. Just the same." - Hijoon said.

"I actually wonder who are your parents though. I've never seen them." - i said. He laughed.

"Of course you've never see them. You can't attend to most of the family gatherings." - he said, still laughing.

"Right..." - i said, giggling.

Fast forward...

We're at the radio station. And they're done with it too. And we're back in BigHit's building. I went to Namjoon with a smile. "So?" - i asked. He understand what i meant, and he smiled wide. 

We went to his studio and sit across each other. He smiles so wide. I smiled too. "We had a talk about ideal types. I told her mine, and she told me hers." - he said.

"Uh huh! Then?" - i asked, excited.

"We talk more. And she said she wants to have dinner with me, on Sunday." - he said.

"Kyyyaaaaa!!!!" - i exclaimed, so happy.

"Is it a date?" - i asked.

"No. But maybe I'll ask her, one day." - he said. Awww~

"I like her already." - he said with a wide smile.

"I can tell." - i said and laughed. He laughed.

"Haneul, thanks for cheering for me. It means a lot." - he said. I smiled.

"My pleasure. Just doing what a friend does." - i said with a smile.

------------------------------------------
First, sorry for not updating for the past 3 days! I was busy and wasn't in the mood for anything. Pesh. But yeah. I hope you guys like this chapter! And omg this fanfic has 600+ reads already. That's fast! I'm very happy! Thank you for reading and voting! It means a lot to me!

Thank you for reading a Namjoon fanfic too! Give our leader lots of love! Share this fanfic with other Namjoon stans and other ARMYs! Strong love for Namjoonie❤️❤️😘

Follow my BTS series! Make sure you're on the right track! The stories have links with each other!

BTS Series:
1st Book - Married A Gangster || JJK [COMPLETED]
2nd Book - Love Hate || MYG [COMPLETED]
3rd Book - Just One Day || PJM [COMPLETED]
4th Book - Makeup Artist || JHS [COMPLETED]
5th Book - Strength || KNJ -ONGOING-
6th Book - Capture || KSJ -soon-
7th Book - Just || KTH -soon-

Twitter & Instagram:
@/kwonkimminjeon

20/1/18, 20th January 2018

-KwonKimMinJeon💕